|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Moors make arrangements to hire how large a band for the graduation event?
2. Rufus escorts his siblings where for safety on the day he plans a confrontation with the Gassers?
(c) Youth center.
3. Returming to his table, Rufus notices what about Simon and a fellow Gasser?
(a) They and their dates have arrived and are cutting in snack lines.
(b) They and their dates have arrived and are behaving.
(c) They and their dates have arrived and are drinking.
(d) They and their dates have kicked Rufus' friends from their seats.
4. Rufus is telling the Moors tales of his crimes landing him in detention as he realizes what about his "mystery sniper" plan?
(a) It might land one or more of the Moors gang in jail.
(b) It is likely to land him in jail.
(c) Simon Jones or someone else might get shot.
(d) It might land one or more of the Moors gang in juvenile detention.
5. Rufus is pleased with the plan to hold the dance, as he thinks Simon will try to make trouble and what will happen?
(a) Simon will not be able to do anything due to a police presence.
(b) There will be a rumble between the Gassers and Moors present.
(c) The Gassers will be in an embarrassing spot.
(d) Simon will be locked up for a long time.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Moors make plans to steal liquor from the grocery, but Rufus becomes nervous and leads them where instead?
2. Once back in the Moors' car after outrunning the Gassers, Rufus does what?
3. As Ernie Brown is signing autographs, Rufus suddenly notices Simon has arrived carrying a large object in a bag that turns out to be what?
4. Rufus attempts to load ammunition into the rifle, but why is he unable to?
5. Nonie Emrey and Judy Williams are at the Happy Place discussing a graduation celebration they wish to throw despite what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Willie takes the Moors to see the gun he has obtained?
2. What do Sergeant Starkey and Alex Robbins discuss in their private conversation subsequent to Rufus Henry destroying Simon Jones' car?
3. What proposal does Rufus Henry make to the leader of the Aztecs after Pelican Smith says no?
4. What happens when Rufus Henry, feeling embarrassed regarding the Ernie Brown scrapbook incident, meets up with his gang at the Happy Place?
5. What does Ernie Brown suggest the boys begin in the projects?
6. What is Alex Robbins' reaction when the Moors tell him they desire to host a black-tie event at a local hall, including several hundred guests as well as police presence?
7. What does Rufus Henry learn when he returns home and discovers Alex Robbins is there?
8. While hanging out at Baby Gibson's building getting drunk and telling stories, what does Rufus Henry realize?
9. What happens when Rufus Henry comes out of the back office after calling for fire department assistance?
10. What do Rufus Henry, Ernie Brown, and Alex Robbins say to each other on the ride home from the neighborhood field following Rufus fighting Simon Jones?
This section contains 1,286 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)