|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much will the band that the Moors are seeking to hire cost?
2. Whereas Rufus felt a graduation celebration was a silly notion earlier, why is it he thinks it is a good idea now?
(a) He wonders how to keep the gang occupied, but out of trouble.
(b) He thinks it will be a good chance for the Moors to meet girls.
(c) He likes Judy Williams and it will be a chance to hang around her.
(d) He considers it an opportunity for the boys to join in a school event.
3. What is the cost for advertising posters for this celebration event?
4. Rufus advises Willie to do what with regards to the rifle?
(a) Throw this one in the dumpster and get another.
(b) Take it back to who he got it from and get a newer model.
(c) Fix it the next time he goes to his Saturday shop class.
(d) Take it back to who he got it from and get a working model.
5. Which police officer brings in a Gasser discovered in the alley?
(a) Patrol Officer Starkey.
(b) Sergeant Wenzle.
(c) Sergeant Starkey.
(d) Patrol Officer Wenzle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approaching the event, Rufus sees a line of about how many kids waiting to get in?
2. The Moors begin to climb up a chain-link fence but don't make it over before what?
3. Returming to his table, Rufus notices what about Simon and a fellow Gasser?
4. As Ernie Brown is signing autographs, Rufus suddenly notices Simon has arrived carrying a large object in a bag that turns out to be what?
5. After learning about his sister's pigtail, Rufus goes to his room and obtains stolen explosives he has been hiding where?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Simon Jones takes Rufus Henry's scrapbook from a bag and asks Ernie Brown to autograph it?
2. While hanging out at Baby Gibson's building getting drunk and telling stories, what does Rufus Henry realize?
3. What task does Rufus Henry have Idell and Baby Gibson perform in preparation for the rumble with the Gassers?
4. How do the Moors prompt the Gassers to chase them to the location they want the attack to take place that evening?
5. What happens when Willie takes the Moors to see the gun he has obtained?
6. What proposal does Rufus Henry make to the leader of the Aztecs after Pelican Smith says no?
7. What takes place when Rufus Henry notices the arrival of Simon Jones and his date?
8. What happens when Rufus Henry comes out of the back office after calling for fire department assistance?
9. What happens when Simon Jones tells Ernie Brown that Rufus Henry maintains a scrapbook on Ernie?
10. Why does Rufus Henry go to the residence of the leader of the Bloods, Pelican Smith?
This section contains 1,203 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)