|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Moors end up being chased where by the Gassers in accordance with Rufus' plan?
(a) A dead end street.
(b) A parking lot.
(c) A dead end alleyway.
(d) A one-way street.
2. Willie takes Rufus and the Moors to a spot where he has hidden the rifle that is located where?
(a) In a basement.
(b) In an air vent.
(c) In a shed.
(d) Under a bridge.
3. How much will the band that the Moors are seeking to hire cost?
4. Which of the Moors has a sense of how to play the football from Rufus' perspective?
(a) Only Rufus.
(b) Only Rufus and Baby.
(c) Only Rufus and Leeroy.
(d) Only Rufus and Whitey.
5. Alex Robbins goes along with the plan to sponsor the celebration as half the Gassers will want to join the Moors upon realizing what?
(a) This is their only opportunity to dress up and attend a nice affair.
(b) They are interested in taking girls to such an event.
(c) That the Moors can accomplish something this big.
(d) That the Cathedral Division police will afford safety for everyone.
6. Rufus is pleased with the plan to hold the dance, as he thinks Simon will try to make trouble and what will happen?
(a) Simon will not be able to do anything due to a police presence.
(b) There will be a rumble between the Gassers and Moors present.
(c) The Gassers will be in an embarrassing spot.
(d) Simon will be locked up for a long time.
7. What does Rufus notice about the Gassers' dates later?
(a) They are associating with dates of Moors members.
(b) They are hanging near the rear exit door.
(c) They have disappeared.
(d) They appear intoxicated.
8. What does Rufus claim about the Ernie Brown scrapbook?
(a) It belongs to his younger brother.
(b) It was stolen from him.
(c) It belongs to his younger sister.
(d) He does not know anything.
9. How do the Moors get a discount on the usual premises fee?
(a) Having parents agree to be present.
(b) By cleaning the facility themselves.
(c) Having Alex Robbins, several co-workers, and some teachers present.
(d) Having the police present.
10. When Simon runs away, Rufus then starts Simon's car and does what?
(a) Backs it hard into a concrete post, then rams it forward into a hydrant.
(b) Drives it away as his gang's prize.
(c) Drives it around in circles, spinning the tires until they smoke.
(d) Allows it to go down the incline, crashing into flames.
11. Ernie Brown suggests that the gang members initiate a league in the projects, and he gives them what to practice with?
(a) A football.
(b) A basketball.
(c) A softball.
(d) A baseball.
12. Observing what he does about the Gassers' dates, what does Rufus also see those Gassers doing?
(a) Staring at an air vent.
(b) Watching the rear exit door.
(c) Apparently getting intoxicated.
(d) Collecting together near the entrance.
13. When after the dynamite caps incident do the Moors end up in the Cathedral Heights police station?
(a) That night.
(b) The next.
(c) The next afternoon.
(d) The next evening.
14. The Moors gather to await Ernie Brown and the beginning of the football rally when Rufus notices what?
(a) Ernie Brown is with the Gassers near the far end of the field.
(b) Police officers are on patrol in the area.
(c) Alex Robbins is sitting with the Gassers.
(d) Willie is not there.
15. For roughing up Rufus' sister and cutting off one of her pigtails, Alex Robbins encourages her family to do what?
(a) Ignore the matter, there is no serious harm, her hair will grow back.
(b) File a police report.
(c) File a social department complaint.
(d) Meet with the parents of Gassers members to discuss the matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Rufus leads the Moors from stealing and to eat instead, they run into Nonie and Judy a second time and the girls do what?
2. The Gassers run away from the dynamite caps scene, thinking what?
3. When the Gassers escape toward their car, Rufus yells out what?
4. The police offer arrests Simon for what charge?
5. Rufus tells Baby and Idell to cut up what in order to make weapons for Moors boys?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)