1. Bonham shows that an unsafe environment can lead teens into gang violence as they group together for what purpose?
2. Durango Street offers hope that a dangerous gang is able to become a benign social organization how?
With outside intervention.
3. The meetings Rufus has with Mr. Rubio transpire when?
4. Which problems does Rufus admit to Mr. Rubio?
5. Mr. Rubio inquires how Rufus feels about his father, and gets what reply?
He does not ever recall meeting the man.
This section contains 6,627 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)