|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Moors manage to shave how much off the regular nightclub rate?
2. When after the dynamite caps incident do the Moors end up in the Cathedral Heights police station?
(a) That night.
(b) The next.
(c) The next evening.
(d) The next afternoon.
3. In the fight among the Moors, author Frank Bonham relies upon a literary archetype - that is, the noble warrior who does what?
(a) Hurts his opponent far exceeding his superiority.
(b) Hurts his opponent only when necessary.
(c) Hurts his opponent beyond that necessary, but not too excessive.
(d) Leaves the scene rather than hurt his opponent.
4. As Ernie Brown is signing autographs, Rufus suddenly notices Simon has arrived carrying a large object in a bag that turns out to be what?
(a) Rufus' scrapbook.
(b) A football helmet.
(c) A basketball.
(d) A gun.
5. Pelican does what in response to the proposal Rufus makes to him?
(a) Turns him down, lets him go unharmed if he leaves in 5 minutes.
(b) Turns him down, lets him go unharmed if he leaves in 1 minute.
(c) Turns him down, offers a beer as a token gesture before he leaves.
(d) Turns him down, lets him leave Smith's gang's turf unharmed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rufus notice about the Gassers' dates later?
2. On the evening a carload of Moors makes its way to the Heights, a lookout named Shankman sees the car and does what?
3. When the Gassers escape toward their car, Rufus yells out what?
4. How do the Moors get a discount on the usual premises fee?
5. Upon learning Leeroy is the Moors' new president, Bantu does what?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)