|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once safely at home following the alley confrontation, Rufus hears his mother doing what?
(b) Talking on the phone.
(c) Talking to his sister.
2. When Rufus first asks Bantu to be allowed to join, his initial response is what?
(b) He will think about it.
(c) He will let the gang members vote on it.
3. When Alex Robbins incorrectly relates some of Ernie Brown's stats, Rufus corrects him and then is embarrassed for what reason?
(a) Acting like a know-it-all.
(b) Exposing his obsession with football.
(c) Exposing his obsession with Ernie Brown.
(d) Exposing his obsession with sports.
4. Where does the knife fighting among the Moors take place?
(a) In an alley several blocks from the Happy Spot.
(b) The Happy Spot.
(c) Outside Rufus' house.
(d) Fat Boy's.
5. Once the kid with red hair leaves the grocery, what does Rufus tell his sister to do?
(a) Run home down an alley.
(b) Run home down the street.
(c) Go back to the store and call her mother.
(d) Go back to the store and call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rufus do to stall for time at the grocery?
2. Mr. Rubio inquires how Rufus feels about his father, and gets what reply?
3. Aware the Gassers will be looking for him after the broken glass event, Rufus decides he needs to find Baby Gibson for what reason?
4. His first day out of Pine Valley, Rufus has a daydream about what?
5. It is noted that it is safer for Rufus to keep from using a knife in the confrontation from what standpoint?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)