|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In studying their file, Alex Robbins learns how many of the Moors have their fathers supporting them?
(b) All but two.
(c) About half.
2. Rufus decides his new tire job will not work the first day, so what does he do?
(a) Ruins the retread machine.
(b) Ruins the tires.
(c) Contacts his parole officer.
(d) Ruins the air compressor.
3. When the Gassers surround Rufus in an alley, Rufus breaks a bottle of ________ to defend himself with the glass.
4. When Alex Robbins incorrectly relates some of Ernie Brown's stats, Rufus corrects him and then is embarrassed for what reason?
(a) Exposing his obsession with sports.
(b) Exposing his obsession with football.
(c) Acting like a know-it-all.
(d) Exposing his obsession with Ernie Brown.
5. Rufus manages to hold his own against the boys' attacks during his initiation until what?
(a) Some of the boys begin using brass knuckles.
(b) Some of the boys begin to kick with steel toe boots.
(c) The police arrive and break up the fight.
(d) Some of the boys begin using clubs.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rufus first asks Bantu to be allowed to join, his initial response is what?
2. En route to the store, kids in a car with a "Gassers" sticker throw what at Rufus?
3. Which two Moors members does Alex Robbins learn exhibit high potential?
4. Rufus' mother says Rufus may take his sister along to the store, but his brother must stay behind to do what?
5. Where is it Mr. Rubio informs Rufus his mother has moved to?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)