|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the kid with red hair leaves the grocery, what does Rufus tell his sister to do?
(a) Run home down an alley.
(b) Run home down the street.
(c) Go back to the store and call the police.
(d) Go back to the store and call her mother.
2. In their initial contact, where does Alex Robbins ask the Moors to meet him later that same evening?
(a) The crafts room at the Teagarden Street playground.
(b) The crafts room at the Walnut Street playground.
(c) The crafts room at the Chestnut Street playground.
(d) The crafts room at the Durango Street playground.
3. Subsequent to the sack-throwing incident, a police officer pulls up and asks what of Rufus and his sister?
(a) If they know anything about the "Gassers" sticker car.
(b) Where they live and where they are going.
(c) Their names, ages, and addresses.
(d) What they are doing out after dark.
4. Now that Ernie Brown will be nearby, Rufus has a fantasy that he will meet Ernie and what else?
(a) Be recognized as a skillful passer.
(b) Be recognized as his younger brother.
(c) Be recognized as a skillful receiver.
(d) Be recognized as his son.
5. When the Gassers surround Rufus in an alley, Rufus breaks a bottle of ________ to defend himself with the glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does his parole officer state as a condition of Rufus' parole?
2. What is the final tally in the vote regarding Rufus joining the Moors?
3. Who does Rufus meet at the bus depot?
4. Late on the night of Rufus' Moors initiation, his parole officer calls the Group Service Council as he thinks what?
5. After settling alone in his room, Rufus makes sure his Ernie Brown scrapbook is where?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)