|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the cop let the Gassers carload go?
(a) There is no curfew for teenagers.
(b) There is no law against cruising.
(c) He is about to get off his shift.
(d) He is receiving a dispatch to another urgent call.
2. Who does Rufus meet at the bus depot?
(a) Baby Gibson.
(b) His mother.
(c) Ed Travers.
(d) His father.
3. What is Sergeant Starkey's response when Alex Robbins first stops by the police station and tells him his role is to break up the Moors?
(a) The Moors had an initiation for a new member the previous night.
(b) The leader of the Moors is under arrest, and others are frequently.
(c) A Moors member is in custody for narcotics possession.
(d) The Moors is a gang with some members in prison.
4. Now that Ernie Brown will be nearby, Rufus has a fantasy that he will meet Ernie and what else?
(a) Be recognized as a skillful receiver.
(b) Be recognized as his son.
(c) Be recognized as a skillful passer.
(d) Be recognized as his younger brother.
5. What does Rufus offer to buy with the money he gets when he leaves Pine Valley?
(a) Clothes for his siblings.
(b) Clothes for his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Responding to Alex Robbins' suggestion that the Moors elect a new president, Rufus nominates which members as president and secretary respectively?
2. Where is it Mr. Rubio informs Rufus his mother has moved to?
3. When Alex Robbins studies the Moors' file, he finds there are how many members, including Rufus?
4. What is the final tally in the vote regarding Rufus joining the Moors?
5. After the cop finishes questioning Rufus and his sister, what does Rufus do?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)