|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the gang members reflect their vote for Rufus to join the Moors?
(a) Show of hands.
(b) Bottle caps.
(c) Lit matches.
(d) Standing and sitting.
2. As the cop approaches Rufus and his sister, what name does Rufus provide as his identification?
(a) Ralph James.
(b) Rufus Henry.
(c) Robert Jones.
(d) Robert Smith.
3. Which problems does Rufus admit to Mr. Rubio?
(b) Narcotics addiction.
4. What topic does Mr. Rubio slyly try to introduce into the conversation?
5. What is Pine Valley Honor Camp?
(a) A juvenile detention center.
(b) A summer camp for inner city youths.
(c) An adult detention center.
(d) A Boy Scout camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. After settling alone in his room, Rufus makes sure his Ernie Brown scrapbook is where?
2. Durango Street offers hope that a dangerous gang is able to become a benign social organization how?
3. Rufus realizes the Moors must agree to meet Alex Robbins at the crafts room for what reason?
4. Where does Alex Robbins initially locate the Moors?
5. Who are Rufus' siblings who greet him?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)