|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rufus' younger brother say he is interested in joining?
(a) The Durangos.
(b) The Gassers.
(c) The Moors.
(d) The Little Warriors.
2. Rufus decides his new tire job will not work the first day, so what does he do?
(a) Ruins the retread machine.
(b) Ruins the air compressor.
(c) Ruins the tires.
(d) Contacts his parole officer.
3. As Rufus sees the "Gassers" sticker car being stopped by the police, what does he do?
(a) Pulls his sister into a nearby store so the gangsters do not see them.
(b) Pulls his sister into the shadows so the gangsters do not see them.
(c) Turns his sister around to walk back so the gangsters do not see them.
(d) Splits apart from his sister so the gangsters do not see them.
4. When Rufus first asks Bantu to be allowed to join, his initial response is what?
(a) He will think about it.
(d) He will let the gang members vote on it.
5. The cop stopping the Gassers car remembers seeing one of the boys at the station several times using what name?
(a) Robert Jones.
(b) Rufus Henry.
(c) Henry Jones.
(d) Simon Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Rufus' siblings who greet him?
2. Why does the cop let the Gassers carload go?
3. At his new job repairing tires, Rufus does not like it when the boss, Mr. Wells, does what?
4. While Rufus is still stalling in the store, a boy with red hair enters to do what?
5. The grocery owner tells Rufus to do what as he stalls?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)