|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the kid with red hair leaves the grocery, what does Rufus tell his sister to do?
(a) Go back to the store and call her mother.
(b) Run home down an alley.
(c) Go back to the store and call the police.
(d) Run home down the street.
2. The carload of Gassers youths all have red hair as a result of what?
(a) Straightening it with gasoline.
(b) Straightening it with lye and gasoline.
(c) All being brothers or first cousins.
(d) Straightening it with lye.
3. What does Rufus do to stall for time at the grocery?
(a) Reads labels.
(b) Buys sodas to drink for his sister and himself.
(c) Talks with the owner.
(d) Talks with the clerk.
4. The cop stopping the Gassers car remembers seeing one of the boys at the station several times using what name?
(a) Rufus Henry.
(b) Henry Jones.
(c) Robert Jones.
(d) Simon Jones.
5. What does Rufus offer to buy with the money he gets when he leaves Pine Valley?
(b) Clothes for his siblings.
(d) Clothes for his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Durango Street offers hope that a dangerous gang is able to become a benign social organization how?
2. What does Rufus tell his mother he really wants to become?
3. Upon instructing his sister and leaving the store, Rufus does what?
4. While looking at his scrapbook, what is Rufus thinking?
5. Who are Rufus' siblings who greet him?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)