|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rufus asks his mother if she was really married to Ernie Brown, what is her response?
(a) For a few months, when she was 17.
(b) For a few months, when she was 16.
(c) For a few months, when she was 18.
(d) For just over a year, when she turned 16.
2. The police offer arrests Simon for what charge?
(a) Possession of stolen property.
(c) Petty theft.
(d) Breaking and entering.
3. What does Rufus tell the gang members accompanying him they should do in response to Tojo's gang throwing a bottle?
(a) Throw rocks back at them.
(b) Turn around and fight.
(c) Get into a fist fight with the other gang.
(d) Simply leave.
4. After Rufus has told the Moors about the gun, they are next hanging out where?
(a) Roof of Baby's building.
(b) In a park.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) In the Happy Spot parking lot.
5. What does Rufus offer to buy with the money he gets when he leaves Pine Valley?
(a) Clothes for his siblings.
(b) Clothes for his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rufus and his mother do in response to Alex Robbins' recommendation regarding the pigtail being cut off?
2. The Moors make plans to steal liquor from the grocery, but Rufus becomes nervous and leads them where instead?
3. Sergeant Starkey tells Alex Robbins privately that Simon is seeking to borrow a firearm from what other gang?
4. After the cop finishes questioning Rufus and his sister, what does Rufus do?
5. What does Leeroy do as the commotion escalates when Bantu learns Leeroy is the new president?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)