|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The grocery owner tells Rufus to do what as he stalls?
(a) Hurry up.
(b) Take his time.
(c) Watch out for "Gassers" kids lurking outside.
(d) Listen to the ball game on the radio.
2. This first time he has their car keys, Rufus has the Gassers get into their car and he leaves the keys for them where?
(a) At the other end of the alley.
(b) At the Fat Boy's drive-in.
(c) At the Happy Spot taco stand.
(d) With the owner of the grocery store.
3. Where does Rufus tell the Moors the gun will be hidden?
(a) Behind the furnace.
(b) In an air vent.
(c) In an elevator shaft.
(d) Below the floor boards.
4. Rufus proposes that Pelican's gang do what when the Moors tangle with the Gassers?
(a) Team up with the Moors.
(b) Steer clear of the fight and not take sides.
(c) Provide an alibi for the Moors.
(d) Provide some weapons for the Moors.
5. As Rufus leads the Moors from stealing and to eat instead, they run into Nonie and Judy a second time and the girls do what?
(a) Request the boys sponsor a black tie dance.
(b) Request the boys sponsor a dinner.
(c) Request the boys sponsor a semiformal.
(d) Request the boys sponsor a masquerade.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is noted that it is safer for Rufus to keep from using a knife in the confrontation from what standpoint?
2. Once back in the Moors' car after outrunning the Gassers, Rufus does what?
3. When Willie reports the gun is now missing, how does Rufus feel?
4. In the fight among the Moors, author Frank Bonham relies upon a literary archetype - that is, the noble warrior who does what?
5. Upon learning Leeroy is the Moors' new president, Bantu does what?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)