|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rufus meet at the bus depot?
(a) Ed Travers.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) Baby Gibson.
2. Alex Robbins learns at the station that the members of the Moors range from age 15 to how old?
3. After learning about his sister's pigtail, Rufus goes to his room and obtains stolen explosives he has been hiding where?
(a) In his dresser beneath the bottom drawer.
(b) In a broken television.
(c) In a lamp base.
(d) In a broken radio.
4. Rufus manages to hold his own against the boys' attacks during his initiation until what?
(a) Some of the boys begin using brass knuckles.
(b) Some of the boys begin to kick with steel toe boots.
(c) The police arrive and break up the fight.
(d) Some of the boys begin using clubs.
5. When Alex Robbins incorrectly relates some of Ernie Brown's stats, Rufus corrects him and then is embarrassed for what reason?
(a) Exposing his obsession with sports.
(b) Exposing his obsession with Ernie Brown.
(c) Acting like a know-it-all.
(d) Exposing his obsession with football.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sergeant Starkey's response when Alex Robbins first stops by the police station and tells him his role is to break up the Moors?
2. The Moors make plans to steal liquor from the grocery, but Rufus becomes nervous and leads them where instead?
3. As Ernie Brown is signing autographs, Rufus suddenly notices Simon has arrived carrying a large object in a bag that turns out to be what?
4. Who convinces the other Moors members to allow him to speak as their representative to Alex Robbins?
5. Rufus thinks his father is John Henry until he is how old?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)