|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Subsequent to the sack-throwing incident, a police officer pulls up and asks what of Rufus and his sister?
(a) Where they live and where they are going.
(b) Their names, ages, and addresses.
(c) If they know anything about the "Gassers" sticker car.
(d) What they are doing out after dark.
2. While looking at his scrapbook, what is Rufus thinking?
(a) He will have to research and collect items he did not get while gone.
(b) He is getting a little old to be collecting sports memorabilia.
(c) It is hard to believe how much memorabilia he has.
(d) It is eerie how much he and Ernie Brown look alike.
3. What does Rufus ask the president of Baby's gang for?
(a) Entry into the Moors for drug access.
(b) Entry into the Moors to conduct burglaries.
(c) Entry into the Moors for protection.
(d) Entry into the Moors to help steal cars.
4. Which problems does Rufus admit to Mr. Rubio?
(d) Narcotics addiction.
5. As the cop approaches Rufus and his sister, what name does Rufus provide as his identification?
(a) Robert Jones.
(b) Rufus Henry.
(c) Ralph James.
(d) Robert Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rufus offer to buy with the money he gets when he leaves Pine Valley?
2. Rufus decides his new tire job will not work the first day, so what does he do?
3. While Rufus is still stalling in the store, a boy with red hair enters to do what?
4. The grocery owner tells Rufus to do what as he stalls?
5. Dashing into an alley at the end of Chapter 6, what is Rufus looking for?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)