|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rufus next talks with Willie after the scrapbook incident at the rally, how soon does he say he needs Willie to get him a rifle?
(a) Two days.
(b) The next day.
(c) A week.
(d) Three days.
2. What does Rufus' mother tell him took place regarding her marriage to Ernie Brown?
(a) His parents have it annulled after a few weeks, he goes to college.
(b) It lasts only 2 weeks, his parents have it annulled, he goes to college.
(c) It lasts a few months, his parents have it annulled, he goes to college.
(d) It lasts nearly a year, his parents have it annulled, he goes to college.
3. The Moors gather to await Ernie Brown and the beginning of the football rally when Rufus notices what?
(a) Alex Robbins is sitting with the Gassers.
(b) Ernie Brown is with the Gassers near the far end of the field.
(c) Willie is not there.
(d) Police officers are on patrol in the area.
4. Alex Robbins tells Rufus he will stop by his home when during their ride with Ernie Brown?
(a) The next morning.
(b) The next afternoon.
(c) The next evening.
(d) That evening.
5. Rufus manages to hold his own against Bantu, forcing him to drop his knife, and then what?
(a) Beats him semi-conscious.
(b) Beats him unconscious.
(c) Chases him from the scene.
(d) Strikes him a number of times quite hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rufus asks his mother if she was really married to Ernie Brown, what is her response?
2. The other Moors members, who all had been beaten by Bantu when they joined the gang, now seem what?
3. When Ernie Brown, Rufus, and Alex Robbins pile into Ernie's vehicle for a ride, what does Ernie ask for?
4. Aware the Gassers will be looking for him after the broken glass event, Rufus decides he needs to find Baby Gibson for what reason?
5. How do the gang members reflect their vote for Rufus to join the Moors?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)