1. Bonham shows that an unsafe environment can lead teens into gang violence as they group together for what purpose?
(a) Feeling "cool".
2. Durango Street offers hope that a dangerous gang is able to become a benign social organization how?
(a) Members going to prison or outgrowing their youth.
(b) With help from sports figures.
(c) With no outside intervention necessary.
(d) With outside intervention.
3. The meetings Rufus has with Mr. Rubio transpire when?
(c) Every two weeks.
(d) Twice a week.
4. Which problems does Rufus admit to Mr. Rubio?
(a) Narcotics addiction.
5. Mr. Rubio inquires how Rufus feels about his father, and gets what reply?
(a) He was told the man died in war.
(b) He does not ever recall meeting the man.
(c) He was told the man died in an accident.
(d) He was told the man left home when Rufus was an infant.
This section contains 6,627 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)