|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Farok's son missing?
(a) His arms
(b) His eyes
(c) His hair
(d) His legs
2. What is the purpose of Hayt?
(a) To infiltrate Paul's empire and get information
(b) To assassinate Paul's sister, the abomination
(c) To steal Paul's money
(d) To poison Paul's mind
3. What does Alia say you do not to do people when you want them to remain peaceful?
(a) Give them too much spice.
(b) Turn them against each other.
(c) Betray their trust.
(d) Back them into a corner.
4. To what is the woman addicted?
5. Who killed the Baron Harkonnen?
(a) Feyd-Rautha Rabban.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Stilgar's relationship to Duncan Idaho?
2. What type of philosopher is Hayt?
3. What does Irulan say is a tool of statecraft?
4. What is the old man missing?
5. What is the name of Paul's sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Paul's visions tell him to do? What impression do you get from the visions?
2. What relationship does Edric, the Guild Steersman, have with the spice?
3. What has Paul Atreides accomplished?
4. What does Hayt remember?
5. What does Scytale do to Farok and his son? Why?
6. What does Alia say about the Qizarate?
7. Why do Fremen distrust off-worlders?
8. What disturbs Stilgar? How does he feel about being in Paul's presence?
9. What does Paul notice about his sister?
10. What 'Fremen' decision does Chani make? Would you make this same decision if you were in her place?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)