|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the gas in Edric's tank?
(d) It is colorless.
2. On what can you not build politics?
3. What is stolen?
(a) A worm.
(b) The eyes Paul bought for his men.
(c) An atomic from the Atreides arsenal.
(d) Ten litres of spice.
4. What is the hardest task in the universe?
(a) To endure the dangers of power.
(b) To endure the judgment of history.
(c) To endure the pain of being hated.
(d) To endure oneself.
5. What does Paul smell the fetid odors of?
(a) A rotting corpse.
(b) A garbage dump.
(c) A flesh recycler.
(d) A reclamation still.
6. Hayt says Alia has a great ability with ____________.
7. What does the weapon destroy?
(a) Anything in its path.
(c) Brain tissue.
(d) Any living tissue.
8. What does Alia keep thinking of?
(a) The poor Fremen girl.
(b) Face Dancers.
(c) Hayt's flirtations.
(d) The death of her father.
9. What do Hayt and Alia realize about each other?
(a) That they must flee Dune together.
(b) That Paul is their common enemy.
(c) That they are doomed.
(d) That they are in love.
10. What color is the sky when the body of the young woman is found?
11. What is the symbol of Maud'dib?
(a) A fish.
(b) A fist.
(c) Flowing water.
(d) A sword.
12. For what portion of a man's bodily water could he be killed for on old Arrakis?
13. During which week of her pregnancy does Chani become ill?
14. What does Scytale tell Edric must be made to act faster?
(a) The gift.
(b) The plot.
(c) The plan.
(d) The spy.
15. How does Hayt remain with Paul?
(a) He conceals his true nature well.
(b) He dares more than his makers intended.
(c) Through Mentat cleverness and cunning.
(d) He tells a good joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alia's nickname outside of Dune?
2. What does Alia know about her unborn child?
3. What does the old man tell Paul to remember?
4. What mood is Alia in during the ritual?
5. What code word does Paul say to Bannerjee?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)