|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dune Messiah (pgs. 24-36).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of Hayt?
(a) To infiltrate Paul's empire and get information
(b) To steal Paul's money
(c) To poison Paul's mind
(d) To assassinate Paul's sister, the abomination
2. What word is used to describe the religious war?
3. What does Paul think is the 'inevitable fate of power?'
(a) To break the hearts of those close to you
(b) To attract unwanted attention
(c) To destroy everything around
(d) To come under seige
4. Who uses 'Face Dancer' disguises?
(a) The Bene Gesserit
(b) The Bene Tleilex
(c) The Face Dancers
(d) The Bene Haderach
5. What does CHOAM stand for?
(a) Convert Haas Obstructivist Applied Medicine
(b) Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles
(c) Change Has Obfuscated All Men
(d) Conglomerate Haber On Adversarial Mercenaries
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the proper name of Dune?
2. What causes Paul's boots to smell rancid?
3. What type of program does the Sisterhood have that is related to Paul Atreides?
4. What word does the Reverend Mother use to describe Alia?
5. What is the name of the Face Dancer?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)