|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Emperor's face resemble?
(b) The Baron's
(c) Duke Leto's
2. Why does Chani dislike the sietch?
(a) It is full of Harkonnens
(b) It is barren land
(c) It is a place of work and loneliness
(d) Her mother died there
3. What announces it is time to move to the arena?
(a) A tannoy
(b) A towncryer
(c) A bell
(d) A horn
4. What is the word sound the Bene Gesserit usually implant?
5. For what is the word sound, the Bene Gesserit implant, used?
(a) To disable dangerous people
(b) To change an opponent's mind waves
(c) To burst a person's eardrums
(d) To create a storm
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Feyd-Rautha say Hawat is?
2. In what part of Feyd-Rautha's body does Paul thrust in his chrysknife?
3. What kind of weapon does Feyd-Rautha hold in his left hand?
4. What color hair does the emperor have?
5. What is worse than any natural disaster?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Paul achieved in the two leaders who has been with the Fremen tribe?
2. What does Stilgar say the Fremen plan to do?
3. Why do the Fremen deliver spice quotas to the free traders?
4. How do Paul and Stilger convince the Fremen tribe that Stilger and Paul should not fight for the tribe's leadership?
5. Why is Jessica happy to be with the Fremen?
6. How does Jessica react to sense sharing with Paul?
7. Why does Tuek forbid Halleck to make a move against the Harkonnens?
8. What does the Baron learn from Hawat in part 3 section 1?
9. Summarize book 3, section 2.
10. Describe Paul's dream in Book 3, section 1.
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)