|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weapon does Feyd-Rautha hold in his right hand?
(a) A short balde
(b) A pistol
(c) A long knife
(d) A poisoned dart
2. What is the name of the new religious leader on Arrakis?
3. What is the name of Paul's instrument?
(a) A lanteen
(b) A diky moc
(c) A deedthrower
(d) A baliset
4. What does the color white mean?
5. What does the Emporer give Feyd-Raudtha to fight Paul?
(a) His sword
(b) His dagger
(c) His poisoned darts
(d) His steel glove
Short Answer Questions
1. What are maker hooks?
2. What color hair does the emperor have?
3. What do the two ancient forces do?
4. What have they given to the special gladiator to stop him from killing Feyd-Rautha?
5. For what is the word sound, the Bene Gesserit implant, used?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Baron punish Feyd-Rautha for trying to assassinate him?
2. What does Paul's prescience show him in chapter 3, section 3?
3. What has Paul achieved in the two leaders who has been with the Fremen tribe?
4. What happens to Jessica's unborn daughter when Jessica is ordained as Reverend Mother?
5. Describe Stilgar's style of leadership.
6. What is Hawat's plan concerning the state of Fed's Rautha's opponent?
7. How can Paul prove he is indeed the Kwisatz Haderach?
8. Summarize the final section of book 2.
9. Summarize the third section of book 2.
10. Why is Jessica happy to be with the Fremen?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)