|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what does Paul say he will turn Salusa Secundas?
(a) A jungle world
(c) A garden world
(d) The capital
2. What color hair does the emperor have?
3. What does Feyd-Rautha have on his right hip?
(a) Duke Leto's photograph
(b) A bottle of spice
(c) A flip dart
(d) A Fremen's ear
4. What does Paul think he has missed after the ceremony?
(a) The Baron's presence
(b) An essential decision
(c) Someone's death
(d) Seeing the sun go down
5. Who does Paul tell Channi has been listening?
(c) The Baron
(d) Duke Leto
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chani dislike the sietch?
2. Where do the 42 go?
3. Of what is the space above Arrakis full?
4. Which verb does Jessica equate with worms?
5. Why do the Fremen deliver spice quotas to free traders?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Feyd Rautha's appearance at the gladiatorial fight?
2. What is Paul's plan to defeat the Hakonnen forces?
3. Why is Jessica happy to be with the Fremen?
4. Describe Stilgar's style of leadership.
5. How are the worms useful to the Fremens?
6. Describe Paul's dream in Book 3, section 1.
7. Why does Tuek forbid Halleck to make a move against the Harkonnens?
8. What does Paul's prescience show him in chapter 3, section 3?
9. What mistakes does Jessica admits that she has made in regards to her son?
10. Summarize the third section of book 2.
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)