|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paul kill in this chapter?
2. What do the two ancient forces do?
(a) Love and hate
(b) Take and give
(c) Laugh and cry
(d) Restrain and let go
3. What do the tribe chant about being denied?
(b) The Hajj
(c) The Lomond
(d) Their native land
4. What is the name of the Emperor's future bride?
(a) Princess Irulan
(b) Duchess Loni
(c) Queen Bartez
(d) Lady Marie El-Polito
5. Which verb does Jessica equate with worms?
6. What troop name does Stilger give to Paul?
(c) Lisan al-Gaib
7. What are maker hooks?
(a) Clothes pegs
(b) Barbed sticks
(c) Fishing rods
8. Where do the 42 go?
(a) The Basin of the Earth
(b) The Fremen castle
(c) The Cave of the Ridges
(d) The Dark Hole of Dune
9. How does Paul want to punish Mohiam?
(a) Enslave her
(b) Strangle her
(c) Imprison her
(d) Banish her
10. Whose dream do the Fremen carry out?
(c) Duke Leto's
11. What two colors are on the Atriedes banner?
(a) Red and blue
(b) Red and white
(c) Green and black
(d) Black and white
12. How many deciliters of water does the pool hold?
(b) 38 million
(c) 38 thousand
(d) 38 billion
13. What color hair does the emperor have?
14. Who does the Emperor order to kill Paul?
15. Why does Chani dislike the sietch?
(a) Her mother died there
(b) It is a place of work and loneliness
(c) It is full of Harkonnens
(d) It is barren land
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is the word sound, the Bene Gesserit implant, used?
2. To whom does Feyd-Rautha offer to dedicate the days kill?
3. What is the name of the new religious leader on Arrakis?
4. What ritual words do the fighters repeat?
5. What is the name of Paul's instrument?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)