|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Paul been ill?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Two months
(c) Three weeks
(d) Four weeks
2. What does Paul say is within every person?
(b) An ancient force
(c) A good and bad spirit
3. What would satellites reveal about Dune?
(a) It's holding wanted criminals
(b) Its nuclear weapons
(c) Its gradual greening
(d) It has no weapons
4. What does Feyd-Rautha say Hawat is?
(a) His physical inferior
(b) A dangerous toy
(c) Too strong to hold down
(d) Weak minded
5. How many ancient forces are there in each person?
6. What way of fighting does Jessica offer to teach?
(a) The Dune way
(b) The weirding way
(c) The stockpile way
(d) The Chani way
7. Why is Paul fearful?
(a) He knows he will die
(b) His powers have left him
(c) He feels no future
(d) He cannot remember his past
8. What announces it is time to move to the arena?
(a) A towncryer
(b) A bell
(c) A tannoy
(d) A horn
9. How does Paul want to punish Mohiam?
(a) Imprison her
(b) Banish her
(c) Enslave her
(d) Strangle her
10. What troop name does Stilger give to Paul?
(d) Lisan al-Gaib
11. Who does Halleck think must have died?
12. How many deciliters of water does the pool hold?
(a) 38 thousand
(b) 38 million
(d) 38 billion
13. What is the mortality rate of the prisoners?
14. What charges does Feyd-Rautha face?
15. What are maker hooks?
(a) Fishing rods
(b) Clothes pegs
(d) Barbed sticks
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapon does Feyd-Rautha hold in his right hand?
2. What is worse than any natural disaster?
3. For what is the word sound, the Bene Gesserit implant, used?
4. Whose dream do the Fremen carry out?
5. How many gladiatorial slaves has Feyd-Rautha killed?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)