|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does Paul remind Halleck?
(b) Duke Leto
(c) Duncan Idaho
2. What planet is the House of Atriedes preparing to leave?
3. What does Yueh implant into Leto's mouth?
(a) A tiny camera
(b) A hollow tooth
(c) A metal spike
(d) A gold tooth
4. What will the gob jabber do to Paul if he moves?
(a) Spit at him
(b) Kill him
(c) Take his money
(d) Electrocute him
5. Who takes Leto's place as host of the party?
6. How old is Paul?
7. For how many years did the Harkonnens rule Dune?
(a) 80 years
(b) 60 years
(c) 100 years
(d) 1000 years
8. What do Jessica's genetics enable Paul to do?
(a) Read minds
(b) Change the future
(c) Kill someone instantly
(d) Alter consciousness
9. What is Lingar Bewt's job?
(a) A waiter
(b) A mechanic
(c) A worm doctor
(d) A water carrier
10. Who breaks the tension in the dining room with a toast?
11. What does Mohiam use to draw Paul beside her?
(a) Her walking stick
(b) The Voice
(c) The Energy
(d) A rope
12. Why does Jessica think Dr. Yueh talks with vehemence about the Harkonnens?
(a) They are his planet's enemy
(b) They killed his father
(c) They took away hospital funding
(d) They were responsible for his wife's death
13. What are Fremen?
(b) Sand people
(d) People of the earth
14. What is the name of Paul's teacher?
15. In what code is Lady Margot Fenring's greeting written?
(a) Hawat code
(b) Bene Gesserit code
(c) Fawcett Yourly code
(d) Dune code
Short Answer Questions
1. What can they smell when they land their craft?
2. What time does Jessica get out of bed?
3. What sisterhood training did Paul's mother once attend?
4. What does Paul condemn Jessica for doing?
5. Why can the Duke not marry Jessica?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)