|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What region do the legends take place about which Kynes talks?
(a) The southern region
(b) The northern region
(c) The western region
(d) The eastern region
2. What does Yueh implant into Leto's mouth?
(a) A tiny camera
(b) A hollow tooth
(c) A gold tooth
(d) A metal spike
3. Where does Jessica mix with the party guests?
(a) In the Master Bedroom
(b) In the Kitchen
(c) In the Great Hall
(d) In the Drawing Room
4. Where does Jessica find Lady Margot's greeting?
(a) Under a leaf
(b) In her pocket
(c) In the grass
(d) Pinned onto a tree trunk
5. What does Paul call his dream girl?
6. What are Fremen?
(c) People of the earth
(d) Sand people
7. How long does a worm's victim last at the most when a worm begins its hunt?
(a) 15-20 minutes
(b) 30 seconds
(c) 30 minutes
(d) 10 minutes
8. With whom do the Fremen say Halleck is?
(a) Among smuggler friends
(b) With Buddhist monks
(c) His wife
(d) His brothers
9. How many men did the Fremen lose during fighting?
(d) One hundred
10. What is Turok's job?
(a) A soldier
(b) A judge
(c) A poet
(d) A courier
11. What will the gob jabber do to Paul if he moves?
(a) Take his money
(b) Electrocute him
(c) Kill him
(d) Spit at him
12. Where does Paul sleep in the conference room?
(a) On the projecter
(b) Under his father's chair
(c) On the sofa
(d) On the table
13. What does the Law of the Minimum determine?
(a) How many babies are born every day
(b) The Future of Arrakis
(c) What kinds of life are possible on Arrakis
(d) A worm's thought processes
14. What does Paul condemn Jessica for doing?
(a) Making him into a male Bene Gessrit
(b) Falling in love with Yueh
(c) Having a son instead of a daughter
(d) Working for his father
15. How many men does Leto send to report to Hawat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons Paul to his father's side?
2. Who does Dr. Yeuh say is asleep in the room next door?
3. What are mathematical geniuses called?
4. What does Paul tell himself he is not?
5. In what code is Lady Margot Fenring's greeting written?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)