|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Paul?
2. What does Paul say is the cause of his waking dream?
(a) His father's death
(b) His mother's nagging
(c) His training
(d) Geriatric spice
3. Who in the room is immune to the Voice?
(a) The deaf guard
(c) The Baron
(d) The Mentat de Vries
4. To what kind of animal does the Fremen talk?
(a) A pigeon
(b) A rabbit
(c) A rat
(d) A bat
5. From where does Jessica think people are signaling?
(a) The Shield Wall
(b) The Military Base
(c) The Gum tree
(d) The Hill of Crosses
6. How many men did the Fremen lose during fighting?
(b) One hundred
7. For how many years did the Harkonnens rule Dune?
(a) 60 years
(b) 80 years
(c) 100 years
(d) 1000 years
8. What spreads in Leto when he is struck by the dart?
9. Who does Paul recognize as the pilot of the 'thopter?
(a) The Baron
10. What color eyes does the pigeon have?
11. What law does Keynes discuss?
(a) The Law of the Maximum
(b) The Law of Love
(c) The Law of the Sand Worms
(d) The Law of the Minimum
12. How long does a worm's victim last at the most when a worm begins its hunt?
(a) 10 minutes
(b) 15-20 minutes
(c) 30 minutes
(d) 30 seconds
13. Who summons Paul to his father's side?
(b) Dr. Yueh
(d) Duke Leto
14. Who does Dr. Yeuh say is asleep in the room next door?
(d) Duke Leto
15. What do the Great Houses nickname Duke Leto?
(a) Leto the Lucky
(b) Leto the Just
(c) Leto the Lamb
(d) Leto the Stud
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of guns do the Sardauker troops carry?
2. What does Paul call his dream girl?
3. What are Fremen?
4. What does Jessica call a death maker?
5. What does Paul have a sense of but no control over?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)