|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What key information does Bosola still not understand by the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) That the Duchess has fled in the night.
(b) That Antonio is stealing the Duchess's money.
(c) That Antonio knows he is a spy for the Duchess's brothers.
(d) That the Duchess and Antonio are married.
2. When the Duchess leaves after eating the fruit Bosola gave her, she is feeling:
(a) Not very well at all
(b) Very happy
(c) Very sleepy
(d) Very energetic
3. Who does the Cardinal hire to spy on the Duchess?
(d) No one
4. Where does Antonio send Delio?
5. Antonio and Delio are:
(b) Father and son
(c) Good friends
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bosola gives the Duchess fruit that makes her "sick," what does Bosola worry about the fruit?
2. How does Delio react to Antonio's secret?
3. Cariola's statement after the wedding can be seen as foreshadowing what?
4. Antonio responds to the Duchess's proposal by saying that:
5. Which of the following characters are all related?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)