|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Delio is proposing an arrangement between himself and Julia, what does he offer Julia for her service?
(b) A jewel-encrusted dagger
(d) A new palace
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, what major secret does Bosola still not know?
(a) That the Duchess had twins.
(b) That Antonio is stealing the Duchess's money.
(c) Nothing: Bosola knows all the secrets of everyone.
(d) That Antonio and the Duchess are secretly married.
3. Why did Bosola think that he had proven that the Duchess was pregnant?
(a) Because she wouldn't accept a tight dress he gave her.
(b) Because she couldn't run after him very quickly.
(c) Because she quickly ate the apricots he gave her.
(d) Because he made her cry with a sad story.
4. How does Ferdinand pay Bosola for murdering the Duchess?
(a) He doesn't pay him.
(b) With horses and livestock
(c) With gold
(d) With jewels
5. What does Antonio do to make sure no one knows what is happening with the Duchess?
(a) Orders all of the court gates shut.
(b) Lies and announces that she has died.
(c) Sends her away.
(d) Gives her a sleeping potion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Julia murdered?
2. Julia gives Pescara a letter, which contains a request from the Cardinal. What does it say?
3. What does Bosola bring to the Duchess and Antonio once they have left Malfi?
4. What does Delio ask Julia to do for him?
5. When Delios and Julia are interrupted, how does Julia react to the interruption?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)