Act 1, Scene 1
1. Which character is the Duchess's twin brother?
(a) The Cardinal
2. In Act 1, Scene 1, which of the following men is described as very honest?
(b) The Cardinal
3. Before the play begins, the Cardinal and Bosola knew each other because:
(a) The Cardinal hired Bosola to murder someone.
(b) They didn't know each other before.
(c) They both worked together for the church.
(d) They are brothers.
4. Antonio and Delio are:
(a) Father and son
(d) Good friends
5. Who does the Cardinal hire to spy on the Duchess?
(b) No one
6. At the beginning of the play, we learn that the Duchess:
(a) Is a young widow
(b) Is married with 3 children
(c) Is engaged to be married
(d) Is too old to ever get married
7. The Duchess hires Bosola as:
(a) Her horseman/stable keeper
(b) Her personal assistant
(c) Her chef
(d) Her guard
8. The Duchess hires Bosola because:
(a) She has known him for a long time.
(b) He seems trustworthy.
(c) Ferdinand recommends him.
(d) They are related.
This section contains 6,264 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)