|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first paragraph of "Clay," what is sitting on one of the tables?
(a) A fisherman's cap.
(b) Two silver candlesticks.
(c) Four barmbracks.
(d) A potter's wheel.
2. In "Ivy Day at the Committee Room", what are the men expecting to arrive at any moment with?
(c) A newspaper.
(d) Election results.
3. In "Clay," what time do the women take tea?
(a) 3:00 PM.
(b) 6:00 PM.
(c) 7:00 PM.
(d) 4:00 PM.
4. In "Clay," when Maria has visitors, what does she give them?
(b) Tea and cookies.
(c) Pencils with the name of her company printed on them.
(d) Cuttings from her plants.
5. Who serves as the accompanist for the second half of the Saturday concert in "A Mother"?
(a) Miss Kearney.
(b) Mr. Holohan.
(c) Mr. Fitzpatrick.
(d) Miss Healy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which drink does Mr. Duggan, the bass player, prefer?
2. What does Mr. Duffy always carry while he walks?
3. How old is Mrs. Sinico when she dies in "A Painful Case"?
4. Which adjective is used to describe the constable in "Grace"?
5. How many characters from "Grace" go to church together?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)