|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the middle of the room in "Ivy Day in the Committee Room"?
(a) A chair.
(b) A small table.
(c) Two large lamps.
(d) A couch.
2. Where do Mr. Duffy and Mrs. Sinico meet for the last time in "A Painful Case"?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At a cakeshop.
(c) In Mrs. Sinico's front parlor.
(d) In a park.
3. What does Mrs. Kernan make for her husband in order to nurse him back to health?
(b) Beef tea.
(d) Chicken soup.
4. Where does Gallaher live?
5. In "Clay," what time do the women take tea?
(a) 7:00 PM.
(b) 4:00 PM.
(c) 6:00 PM.
(d) 3:00 PM.
Short Answer Questions
1. When "Ivy Day in the Committee Room" introduces Mr. O'Connor, what is he doing?
2. Which scent does the desk in "A Painful Case" NOT contain?
3. What are all Joe's children wearing?
4. After delivering the object the men of "Ivy Day in the Committee Room" are expecting, what does the servant boy ask for?
5. At the end of "Clay," what is Joe unable to find?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)