|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the dowry Mr. Kearney saves for his daughters?
(a) One hundred pounds.
(b) Ten shillings.
(c) One thousand crowns.
(d) Two hundred pounds.
2. How does Little Chandler habitually feel?
3. What is Annie wearing in the photograph Little Chandler sees on the table?
(a) An aviator's helmet.
(b) A blue blouse.
(c) A white summer dress.
(d) Fishing boots.
4. What does the man in the cycling suit in "Grace" give the injured man to revive him?
(a) Castor oil.
(b) Cough medicine.
(c) Smelling salts.
5. Who comes to look for Mr. Fanning in "Ivy Day in the Committee Room"?
(a) Father Keon.
(b) Mr. Fanning's wife.
(c) Father Malone.
(d) Mr. O'Connor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname that Mr. Holohan has in "A Mother"?
2. Which scent does the desk in "A Painful Case" NOT contain?
3. What do the two neighbor girls of "Clay" bring to share with everyone?
4. What city does Gallaher strongly recommend that Little Chandler visit?
5. In "A Little Cloud," how long has it been since Little Chandler has seen Gallaher?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)