|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of "A Painful Case," what does Mr. Duffy hear?
(a) A violin playing Mozart.
(b) Mrs. Sinico's voice.
(d) Two children playing.
2. In "A Mother," how many concerts does Miss Kearney agree to play?
3. Which sport do Farrington and his friends engage in to prove their strength?
(c) Arm wrestling.
(d) Weight lifting.
4. What does Mr. Duffy always carry while he walks?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) A hazel walking stick.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A newspaper.
5. What does Farrington's son offer to do by way of apology for offending Farrington?
(a) Feed the pigs.
(b) Rebuild the fire.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Say a Hail Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what school does Old Jack send his son?
2. What type of literature does Little Chandler like?
3. What are all Joe's children wearing?
4. At the end of "Clay," what is Joe unable to find?
5. What does Mrs. Kernan make for her husband in order to nurse him back to health?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)