|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which night does the Committee of "A Mother" plan to present the best concert?
2. Who is the king during "Ivy Day in the Committee Room"?
(a) King Charles V.
(b) King Edward VII.
(c) King James XIII.
(d) King Richard IV.
3. When "Ivy Day in the Committee Room" introduces Mr. O'Connor, what is he doing?
(a) Rolling a cigarette.
(b) Opening a bottle of wine.
(c) Listening to the radio.
(d) Reading a newspaper.
4. At the end of "A Painful Case," what does Mr. Duffy hear?
(a) A violin playing Mozart.
(c) Mrs. Sinico's voice.
(d) Two children playing.
5. How much money does Farrington receive when he pawns his watch?
(a) Two pounds.
(b) Fifteen pounds.
(c) Six shillings.
(d) A sovereign.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the onlookers in "Grace" admits to having served the protagonist what?
2. When she was still single, what did Mrs. Kearney do instead of falling in love?
3. What are all Joe's children wearing?
4. What is Annie wearing in the photograph Little Chandler sees on the table?
5. Mr. Duffy attends the meetings of which group?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)