|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which night does the Committee of "A Mother" plan to present the best concert?
2. When she was still single, what did Mrs. Kearney do instead of falling in love?
(a) She ate Turkish Delight.
(b) She went dancing.
(c) She watched birds.
(d) She stayed at home.
3. What subjects does Mrs. Kearney learn in a convent?
(a) French and Latin.
(b) English literature and dancing.
(c) French and music.
(d) Math and history.
4. What is Mr. Power's first name?
5. What does Maria buy as a special gift for Joe and his wife?
(b) Two pairs of fine leather gloves.
(c) Imported cheese.
(d) A box of tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Pope do the men of "Grace" commend as intellectual and highly admirable?
2. What does Farrington's son offer to do by way of apology for offending Farrington?
3. Mr. Alleyne's accent signifies that he comes from where?
4. Where do Mr. Duffy and Mrs. Sinico meet for the last time in "A Painful Case"?
5. Who is the king during "Ivy Day in the Committee Room"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)