Mid-Book Test (up to "A Little Cloud")
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. For whom does Mr. Mooney work after he and Mrs. Mooney separate?
a) The undertaker.
b) The priest.
c) The baker.
d) The sheriff.
2. On which street does the narrator of "Araby" live?
a) North Richmond Street.
b) South Ringsend.
c) Grand Avenue.
d) Main Street.
3. The narrator of "Araby" mentions that the girl fidgets with which accessory while she talks to him?
a) Her hat.
b) Her necklace.
c) A rosary.
d) A silver bracelet.
4. In "An Encounter," the narrator's shoes are made of which material?
5. Where did Corley meet his girlfriend?
a) Under Waterhouse's clock.
b) At a bus...
This section contains 482 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)