1. In the first paragraph of "The Sisters," the narrator states that he will know if his friend is dead because he will see what in the window?
2. What is the odd word from Euclid that the narrator of "The Sisters" mentions?
3. What is the name of the dead man in "The Sisters"?
4. Of what did the dead man in "The Sisters" die?
5. What is the name of the shop that the narrator visits in "The Sisters"?
6. In "The Sisters" what is tied to the door knocker of the shop?
A crape bouquet.
7. What gift did the narrator's aunt used to give the dead man in "The Sisters"?
High Toast snuff.
This section contains 3,684 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)