|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Dead".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what school does Old Jack send his son?
(a) University of Dublin.
(c) Christian Brothers.
2. For whom does Mr. Mooney work after he and Mrs. Mooney separate?
(a) The priest.
(b) The baker.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The undertaker.
3. What name does Mr. Alleyne call Farrington after Farrington makes a snide remark?
(a) "Impertinent ruffian."
(b) "Insubordinate lowlife."
(c) "Abominable, uneducated scum."
(d) "Foolish waste of space."
4. What is the name of the American in "After the Race"?
5. What city does Gallaher strongly recommend that Little Chandler visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does "Two Gallants" take place?
2. In "Ivy Day in the Committee Room," who recites a poem?
3. What does Eveline hold on to while she makes her decision to stay in Dublin?
4. What does Mr. Duffy have for lunch every day?
5. Gabriel comments to his wife that Freddy Malins had repaid him how much money?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)