|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Dead".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who serves as the accompanist for the second half of the Saturday concert in "A Mother"?
(a) Mr. Fitzpatrick.
(b) Miss Healy.
(c) Miss Kearney.
(d) Mr. Holohan.
2. To what school does Old Jack send his son?
(a) Christian Brothers.
(c) University of Dublin.
3. In "After the Race," where are the race cars going?
(c) The English Channel.
4. In "An Encounter", what do the two boys eat for lunch?
(a) Fish and chips.
(b) Ham sandwiches.
(c) Currant buns.
(d) Tea and cookies.
5. What does Little Chandler have to drink in "A Little Cloud"?
(a) Whiskey and water.
(c) Red wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname that Mr. Holohan has in "A Mother"?
2. Mr. Duffy has a book of whose poetry at one end of his bookshelf?
3. What does the servant Mary make out of the leftover bread crusts in "The Boarding House"?
4. What pet name did Frank used to call Eveline?
5. What does Maria buy as a special gift for Joe and his wife?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)