|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Ivy Day in the Committee Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pet name did Frank used to call Eveline?
2. What sound is coming from the street while Eveline muses over her memories?
(a) Two drunk men brawling.
(b) Birds singing.
(c) A street organ.
(d) A backfiring car.
3. What do the two neighbor girls of "Clay" bring to share with everyone?
(d) Colored eggs.
4. What is the name of the dead man in "The Sisters"?
(b) Father Flynn.
(c) Old Cotter.
5. What is Annie wearing in the photograph Little Chandler sees on the table?
(a) Fishing boots.
(b) A white summer dress.
(c) A blue blouse.
(d) An aviator's helmet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Little Chandler attempt to stop the baby's crying?
2. What is the setting as "Clay" begins?
3. In "Ivy Day in the Committee Room," who recites a poem?
4. Where does the narrator of "Araby" wait every day to see the girl he likes?
5. What did the narrator of "Araby" once find under the bushes in the garden?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)