|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Ivy Day in the Committee Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Father Butler catch Leo Dillon reading?
(a) The Apache Chief.
(b) The Bloody Saloon.
(c) High Noon.
(d) Standoff at Little Bighorn.
2. The narrator of "Araby" mentions that the girl fidgets with which accessory while she talks to him?
(a) A silver bracelet.
(b) A rosary.
(c) Her necklace.
(d) Her hat.
3. Where is Eveline's mother?
(a) She is pulling up weeds in the garden.
(b) She is ill.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is working in a factory.
4. What is the setting as "Clay" begins?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) An art studio.
(c) A church.
(d) A kitchen.
5. What do the two neighbor girls of "Clay" bring to share with everyone?
(c) Colored eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Araby?
2. What musical instrument does Villona play well?
3. How does Little Chandler attempt to stop the baby's crying?
4. Where do Eveline and Frank plan to live?
5. In "After the Race," where are the race cars going?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)