|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Ivy Day in the Committee Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two neighbor girls of "Clay" bring to share with everyone?
(c) Colored eggs.
2. In "After the Race", what subject does Segouin introduce over dinner ?
3. What pet name did Frank used to call Eveline?
4. In "Ivy Day in the Committee Room," who recites a poem?
(a) Mr. Fanning.
(b) Mr. O'Connor.
(c) Mr. Hynes.
(d) Mr. Henchy.
5. Where does Gallaher live?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Little Chandler attempt to stop the baby's crying?
2. Mr. Alleyne's accent signifies that he comes from where?
3. What name does Lenehan call Corley with regard to Corley's romantic exploits?
4. What is the name of the dead man in "The Sisters"?
5. At the end of "Clay," what is Joe unable to find?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)