|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Clay".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Eveline and Frank plan to live?
(a) Buenos Aires.
2. Whose picture is above the harmonium in "Eveline"?
(a) The narrator's grandfather.
(b) The narrator's brother.
(c) A priest.
(d) The prime minister.
3. Who introduced the Wild West to the narrator of "An Encounter"?
(a) Mr. Gardiner.
(b) The narrator's older brother.
(c) Father Butler.
(d) Joe Dillon.
4. In "An Encounter", what do the two boys eat for lunch?
(a) Currant buns.
(b) Tea and cookies.
(c) Fish and chips.
(d) Ham sandwiches.
5. In what profession does Doyle's father became wealthy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people consider Lenehan, the protagonist of "Two Gallants," to be what?
2. Who bought the field in which Eveline used to play?
3. In "A Little Cloud," where do Little Chandler and Gallaher meet to have a drink?
4. The narrator of "Araby" mentions that the girl fidgets with which accessory while she talks to him?
5. What is Annie wearing in the photograph Little Chandler sees on the table?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)