|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Clay".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over dinner in "After the Race," Villona discusses the beauty of which type of music?
(a) The opera.
(b) The English madrigal.
(c) Chamber music.
(d) The Italian sonata.
2. In "Araby," who visits the narrator's house for tea?
(a) The priest.
(b) The doctor.
(c) Miss Mangan.
(d) Mrs. Mercer.
3. Where is Eveline's mother?
(a) She is ill.
(b) She is pulling up weeds in the garden.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is working in a factory.
4. What time is it at the conclusion of "After the Race"?
(c) 1:00 AM.
(d) 3:00 AM.
5. In "An Encounter," where do the boys plan to meet for their day of adventure?
(a) At Mahony's house.
(b) Behind the neighborhood pub.
(c) In the park next to the school.
(d) The Canal Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Farrington have left after his drinking binge?
2. What do the mourners have to drink after viewing the corpse in "The Sisters"?
3. Where does Gallaher live?
4. In "An Encounter," what form of discipline for schoolboys who are caught talking to girls does the old man prefer?
5. In "Two Gallants," where does Lenehan eat?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)