|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Clay".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl the narrator of "Araby" likes?
(c) Miss O'Malley.
(d) Miss Mangan.
2. What musical instrument does Villona play well?
(d) Church organ.
3. In what profession does Doyle's father became wealthy?
4. At the very end of "Two Gallants," what is Corley holding in his hand?
(a) A watch.
(b) A cookie.
(c) A gold coin.
(d) A cigar.
5. What is the name of the dead man in "The Sisters"?
(a) Old Cotter.
(b) Father Flynn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Little Chandler have to drink in "A Little Cloud"?
2. What gift did the narrator's aunt used to give the dead man in "The Sisters"?
3. The old man in "An Encounter" says that young boys can't read some of the works by which author?
4. What does Lenehan eat?
5. Over dinner in "After the Race," Villona discusses the beauty of which type of music?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)