|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Boarding House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Eveline?
2. What is the name of the boy from "An Encounter" who plans to go on the adventure but does not end up meeting the other boys?
(c) Leo Dillon.
(d) Billy Gardiner.
3. On which street does the narrator of "Araby" live?
(a) Main Street.
(b) South Ringsend.
(c) North Richmond Street.
(d) Grand Avenue.
4. In "After the Race", what subject does Segouin introduce over dinner ?
5. In what city did the dead man of "The Sisters" complete his education?
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people consider Lenehan, the protagonist of "Two Gallants," to be what?
2. What is Araby?
3. What food items does Mrs. Mooney lock up after breakfast?
4. In "The Boarding House," where is Mrs. Mooney's butcher shop?
5. What is the name of the girl the narrator of "Araby" likes?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)