|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Two Gallants".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Eveline?
2. How much does Eveline receive for wages each week?
(a) Seven shillings.
(b) A sovereign.
(c) Three pounds.
(d) Eight pence.
3. The narrator of "Araby" mentions that the girl fidgets with which accessory while she talks to him?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) A silver bracelet.
(c) A rosary.
(d) Her hat.
4. What is the odd word from Euclid that the narrator of "The Sisters" mentions?
5. In "An Encounter", what do the two boys eat for lunch?
(a) Ham sandwiches.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) Tea and cookies.
(d) Currant buns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is the harpist playing in "Two Gallants"?
2. Many people consider Lenehan, the protagonist of "Two Gallants," to be what?
3. What is the name of the boy from "An Encounter" who plans to go on the adventure but does not end up meeting the other boys?
4. Who introduced the Wild West to the narrator of "An Encounter"?
5. What did Father Butler catch Leo Dillon reading?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)