|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Two Gallants".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Sisters," Eliza speculates that which object brought about the dead man's demise?
(a) A broken chalice.
(b) A tree that was struck by lightning.
(c) The flask that a friend had given him.
(d) A lost rosary.
2. In "After the Race," where are the race cars going?
(a) The English Channel.
3. What is the destination of the boys' adventure in "An Encounter"?
(a) A pub with a Wild West motif.
(b) The far side of Dublin.
(c) The Pigeon House.
(d) The wharf.
4. Eveline remembers that one day long ago she and her family had taken a picnic where?
(a) The Hill of Howth.
(b) The moors.
(c) The wharf in Dublin.
(d) The seaside.
5. In "An Encounter," where do the boys plan to meet for their day of adventure?
(a) In the park next to the school.
(b) Behind the neighborhood pub.
(c) The Canal Bridge.
(d) At Mahony's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are driving the blue cars in "After the Race"?
2. At what time do Corley and Lenehan reunite?
3. In what city did the dead man of "The Sisters" complete his education?
4. What coin does the narrator of "Araby" carry with him on his evening out?
5. What musical instrument does Villona play well?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)