|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Mother".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "After the Race", what subject does Segouin introduce over dinner ?
2. Mr. Duffy has a book of whose poetry at one end of his bookshelf?
3. In "A Little Cloud," where do Little Chandler and Gallaher meet to have a drink?
(b) The Spring Garden.
(c) The King's Inn.
(d) Sean's Pub.
4. When "Ivy Day in the Committee Room" introduces Mr. O'Connor, what is he doing?
(a) Rolling a cigarette.
(b) Opening a bottle of wine.
(c) Listening to the radio.
(d) Reading a newspaper.
5. In "Ivy Day at the Committee Room", what are the men expecting to arrive at any moment with?
(c) A newspaper.
(d) Election results.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator of "Araby" mentions that the girl fidgets with which accessory while she talks to him?
2. In "An Encounter," where do the boys plan to meet for their day of adventure?
3. What is the nickname that Mr. Holohan has in "A Mother"?
4. What subjects does Mrs. Kearney learn in a convent?
5. Where do Mr. Duffy and Mrs. Sinico meet for the last time in "A Painful Case"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)