|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Ivy Day in the Committee Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bought the field in which Eveline used to play?
(a) A man from Belfast.
(b) A priest.
(c) A man from Edinburgh.
(d) The narrator's neighbor.
2. In "A Little Cloud," how long has it been since Little Chandler has seen Gallaher?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Three hours.
3. What type of literature does Little Chandler like?
(c) Romance novels.
4. How old is Eveline?
5. In "A Little Cloud," where do Little Chandler and Gallaher meet to have a drink?
(b) Sean's Pub.
(c) The King's Inn.
(d) The Spring Garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound is coming from the street while Eveline muses over her memories?
2. What does Eveline hold on to while she makes her decision to stay in Dublin?
3. The first paragraph of "Eveline" mentions the smell of which object?
4. Eveline remembers that one day long ago she and her family had taken a picnic where?
5. Where do Eveline and Frank plan to live?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)