|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Ivy Day in the Committee Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Ivy Day at the Committee Room", what are the men expecting to arrive at any moment with?
(a) A newspaper.
(c) Election results.
2. Eveline remembers that one day long ago she and her family had taken a picnic where?
(a) The moors.
(b) The wharf in Dublin.
(c) The seaside.
(d) The Hill of Howth.
3. During what season does "A Little Cloud" take place?
4. Who is the king during "Ivy Day in the Committee Room"?
(a) King Edward VII.
(b) King Charles V.
(c) King James XIII.
(d) King Richard IV.
5. What does Little Chandler have to drink in "A Little Cloud"?
(b) Red wine.
(c) Whiskey and water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose picture is above the harmonium in "Eveline"?
2. What sound is coming from the street while Eveline muses over her memories?
3. Of whom does the poem in "Ivy Day in the Committee Room" speak?
4. What do the men of "Ivy Day in the Committee Room" use to open their drinks?
5. When "Ivy Day in the Committee Room" introduces Mr. O'Connor, what is he doing?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)