|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Ivy Day in the Committee Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Eveline?
2. To what school does Old Jack send his son?
(a) Christian Brothers.
(b) University of Dublin.
3. For which cause would Gallaher choose to marry?
4. Where does Gallaher live?
5. What pet name did Frank used to call Eveline?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Little Chandler habitually feel?
2. In what month does "Ivy Day in the Committee Room" take place?
3. Of whom does the poem in "Ivy Day in the Committee Room" speak?
4. Where do Eveline and Frank plan to live?
5. Eveline remembers that one day long ago she and her family had taken a picnic where?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)