Quiz: "A Mother" to "Grace"
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Mr. Kernan always wear when he is out in the city?
a) A suit.
b) A silk hat and gaiters.
c) A pocketwatch.
d) A fisherman's cap.
2. Which drink does Mr. Duggan, the bass player, prefer?
3. How much is the dowry Mr. Kearney saves for his daughters?
a) One hundred pounds.
b) Two hundred pounds.
c) One thousand crowns.
d) Ten shillings.
4. What does Mrs. Kernan make for her husband in order to nurse him back to health?
a) Chicken soup.
b) Beef tea.
5. What is the nickname that Mr. Holohan has in "A Mother"?
This section contains 282 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)