1. In the first paragraph of "The Sisters," the narrator states that he will know if his friend is dead because he will see what in the window?
(a) A black curtain.
(b) Two candles.
(c) A ghost.
(d) An old woman wearing black.
2. What is the odd word from Euclid that the narrator of "The Sisters" mentions?
3. What is the name of the dead man in "The Sisters"?
(a) Old Cotter.
(b) Father Flynn.
4. Of what did the dead man in "The Sisters" die?
(b) Whooping cough.
5. What is the name of the shop that the narrator visits in "The Sisters"?
(a) The Hatchery.
(b) Cotter's Bakery.
(c) Fabric and Notions.
6. In "The Sisters" what is tied to the door knocker of the shop?
(a) A "closed" sign.
(b) Two chrysanthemums.
(c) A crape bouquet.
(d) A rosary.
7. What gift did the narrator's aunt used to give the dead man in "The Sisters"?
(b) High Toast snuff.
(c) A cigar.
This section contains 3,684 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)