|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, Hayden tells Augusten that Foster is becoming a what?
2. What offer does Augusten make to the ailing Pighead in the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) To bring his stuff to the hospital.
(b) To call his family.
(c) To take care of Virgil.
(d) To come over.
3. What happens in Chapter 14 that makes Augusten decide to return to rehab?
(a) He forgets where he lives.
(b) He gets mugged while drunk.
(c) He sleeps with a prostitute.
(d) He gets alcohol poisoning.
4. What does Foster ostensibly invite Augusten over to his apartment for in Chapter 7?
(c) Iced coffee.
(d) To borrow a book.
5. What symptom has returned to Pighead in Chapter 11?
(b) Internal bleeding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reminder of Kyle is in Foster's apartment in Chapter 7?
2. What role for Pighead does Augusten take over in Chapter 12?
3. What is suspicious about Rick's comment about a campaign idea in Chapter 8?
4. What news does Foster tell Augusten while having dinner at his house?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Augusten discover Foster is still doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the night that Augusten relapses.
2. What bad news does Augusten get at the end of Chapter 10?
3. What kind of peace do Pighead and Augusten reach in Chapter 8?
4. Why does the beer account prove more difficult than Augusten expected?
5. How does Pighead look when Augusten sees him in Chapter 11?
6. By Chapter 12, how has Augusten and Pighead's relationship changed?
7. How does Augusten's story end?
8. Describe Augusten and Pighead's interaction at the beginning of Chapter 7.
9. What does Augusten realize about Foster in Chapter 7?
10. In Chapter 9, how do Augusten and Hayden part ways?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)