|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Augusten arrive at the museum in relation to the time of the meeting in Chapter 2?
(a) He is slightly late.
(b) He misses the meeting entirely.
(c) He is slightly early.
(d) He is right on time.
2. When does Augusten arrive in relation to the global brand meeting in Chapter 2?
(a) He arrives as the meeting begins.
(b) He is 15 minutes late.
(c) He is 15 minutes early.
(d) He misses the whole meeting.
3. In Chapter 6, what does Wendy suggest Augusten do when he is tempted to meet someone at a bar?
(a) Go to an AA meeting.
(b) Drink a soda.
(c) Go to church.
(d) Call his sponsor.
4. Where do Foster and Augusten go together in Chapter 6?
(a) An Indian restaurant.
(b) Bryant Park.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A group of SoHo boutiques.
5. In Chapter 2, how do the Faberge clients react to Greer and Augusten drinking at lunch?
(a) They laugh and order sodas.
(b) They walk out.
(c) They order beers.
(d) They whisper amongst themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what statement does everyone have to answer his/her affirmation?
2. What does Augusten do with the one full bottle of Dewars in his apartment?
3. What action does the crying WASP in Chapter 3 regret aloud?
4. Which of the following characters has not left a message on Augusten's machine in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 4, when does Pighead fall in love with Augusten?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Pighead and Augusten unable to connect romantically?
2. Why does Augusten like the Cedar Tavern?
3. What are the rules governing group?
4. Describe Hayden's first day at Proud Institute.
5. What temptation does Augusten overcome in Chapter 6, and how?
6. Why does Augusten insist he cannot stay out late in Chapter 1, and how late does he stay out?
7. How does Augusten become acclimated to Proud Institute in Chapter 3?
8. Describe the confrontation between Greer and Augusten in Chapter 2.
9. How do Hayden and Augusten find each other again in Chapter 6?
10. What does Augusten find when he returns to his apartment at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)