|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the role of the giant beer cap in the commercial?
(a) A naked woman sits in it.
(b) It falls from the sky.
(c) An actor tap dances in it.
(d) It is passed around like a beach ball.
2. In Chapter 11, what does Wendy encourage Augusten to do?
(a) Speak at AA.
(b) Kick Foster out of his apartment.
(c) Return to rehab.
(d) Return to group therapy.
3. Who does Augusten turn away from his door in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 9, Hayden tells Augusten that Foster is becoming a what?
5. How much is Augusten charged for room incidentals in Chapter 10?
(a) 150 dollars.
(b) 1,600 dollars.
(c) 300 dollars.
(d) 850 dollars.
6. What happens when Augusten confronts Foster at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Augusten cannot do it.
(b) Foster punches him.
(c) They sleep together.
(d) They both get drunk.
7. Which of the following is not a positive event that happens midway through Chapter 9?
(a) Foster joins Narcotics Anonymous.
(b) The beer clients accept a campaign.
(c) Hayden gets a worker's visa.
(d) Pighead's condition improves.
8. What benchmark does Augusten reach in his sobriety in Chapter 7?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 90 days.
(c) 30 days.
(d) 1 year.
9. Augusten's counselors recommend he not start a relationship for how long?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 5 years.
10. In Chapter 8, what does Pighead say he wishes he could change in his life?
(a) Refusing to meet Augusten for dinner.
(b) Never having unprotected sex.
(c) Realizing earlier how much he loved Augusten.
(d) Never moving to New York.
11. What offer does Augusten make to the ailing Pighead in the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) To bring his stuff to the hospital.
(b) To come over.
(c) To take care of Virgil.
(d) To call his family.
12. Who shows Augusten how to smoke crack at the beginning of Chapter 14?
13. What reminder of Kyle is in Foster's apartment in Chapter 7?
(a) A crack pipe.
(b) A stuffed animal.
(c) Piles of clothes.
(d) Phone messages.
14. What is suspicious about Rick's comment about a campaign idea in Chapter 8?
(a) Rick has been removed from the account.
(b) The idea has already been rejected.
(c) Augusten never told him about the idea.
(d) The idea was approved by everyone else.
15. What ailment does Augusten's mother still suffer from?
(a) A peptic ulcer.
(b) A stroke.
(c) An embolism.
(d) A pinched nerve.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, Greer calls Augusten with news they have to do what?
2. What did Hayden do instead of drinking in Chapter 9?
3. What about the Nazi reminds Augusten of Foster in Chapter 10?
4. What is Augusten's reaction to smoking crack in Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 7, what does Augusten realize about his attraction to Foster?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)