|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 7, What news does Foster have in Group?
(a) He briefly relapsed.
(b) He got a new job.
(c) He is moving in with his parents.
(d) He kicked Kyle out.
2. What symptom has returned to Pighead in Chapter 11?
(d) Internal bleeding.
3. What news does Foster tell Augusten while having dinner at his house?
(a) He is back with Lyle.
(b) He is moving out of New York.
(c) He is going to rehab.
(d) He has been sober 30 days.
4. In Chapter 13, Greer calls Augusten with news they have to do what?
(a) Run interference on the Wirksam clients.
(b) Recast a print ad.
(c) Pitch a new client.
(d) Re-edit a commercial.
5. What reminder of Kyle is in Foster's apartment in Chapter 7?
(a) Phone messages.
(b) A crack pipe.
(c) Piles of clothes.
(d) A stuffed animal.
6. How long does Augusten drink before going to Pighead's wake?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 30 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
7. In Chapter 8, to what state does Augusten travel with Foster.
8. Which of the following is not a positive event that happens midway through Chapter 9?
(a) Foster joins Narcotics Anonymous.
(b) The beer clients accept a campaign.
(c) Pighead's condition improves.
(d) Hayden gets a worker's visa.
9. In Chapter 9, Augusten realizes he bought what when he was drunk?
10. What is suspicious about Rick's comment about a campaign idea in Chapter 8?
(a) The idea has already been rejected.
(b) Augusten never told him about the idea.
(c) Rick has been removed from the account.
(d) The idea was approved by everyone else.
11. What offer does Augusten make to the ailing Pighead in the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) To call his family.
(b) To take care of Virgil.
(c) To bring his stuff to the hospital.
(d) To come over.
12. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what term does Augusten use to describe Foster?
13. In Chapter 8, what does Augusten discover Foster is still doing?
(b) Turning tricks.
(c) Smoking crack.
(d) Living with Lyle.
14. What magazine does Greer read as she and Augusten sit by the pool in Chapter 10?
(b) Town and Country.
(d) The New Republic.
15. What does Augusten discover in his office in Chapter 9?
(a) Receipts for a liquor store.
(b) A broken highball glass.
(c) An empty beer can.
(d) Spilled booze.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Augusten think of in Chapter 7, as he watches Foster on the phone?
2. Near the end of Chapter 7, why does Augusten arrive late to group?
3. Who shows Augusten how to smoke crack at the beginning of Chapter 14?
4. Who leaves a message on Augusten's machine in Chapter 14?
5. How does Augusten respond to his first physical contact with Foster in Chapter 7?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)