|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Manhattan neighborhood did Augusten live when he first moved to New York City?
(b) Battery Park City.
(c) Upper West Side.
(d) West Village.
2. What feature on a man attracts Augusten, according to what he tells Foster in Chapter 6?
(a) Furry arms.
(b) Strong arms.
(c) A prominent brow.
(d) A widow's peak.
3. In his fantasy of what the Institute will look like, what clinical allowance does Augusten make in Chapter 3?
(a) Rough sheets.
(b) Tile floors.
(c) Bleach smell.
(d) White walls.
4. In Chapter 6, what does Wendy suggest Augusten do when he is tempted to meet someone at a bar?
(a) Go to church.
(b) Call his sponsor.
(c) Go to an AA meeting.
(d) Drink a soda.
5. What line of work is Augusten in in New York?
6. Who does Augusten call immediately before going to sleep at the end of Chapter 2?
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
7. What type of medicine did Augusten start sneaking at a young age?
8. When Hayden is staying at Augusten's apartment in Chapter 6, Augusten worries he will look at what?
(a) His address book.
(b) His music collection.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His toiletries.
9. In chapter 4, Augusten says he opened his phone sex line conversations by asking men their preferred brand of what?
10. Who is the first patient that Kavi introduces Augusten to in Chapter 3?
(c) Big Bobby.
(d) Pregant Paul.
11. At the end of Augusten's night of drinking in Chapter 1, what time is it?
(a) 8 am.
(b) 6 am.
(c) 2 am.
(d) 4 am.
12. When does Augusten arrive in relation to the global brand meeting in Chapter 2?
(a) He is 15 minutes early.
(b) He arrives as the meeting begins.
(c) He is 15 minutes late.
(d) He misses the whole meeting.
13. According to Augusten at the beginning of DRY, he is good at giving clients what?
(a) A reason to return.
(b) Exactly what they want.
(c) False expectations.
14. In Chapter 2, how do the Faberge clients react to Greer and Augusten drinking at lunch?
(a) They whisper amongst themselves.
(b) They order beers.
(c) They laugh and order sodas.
(d) They walk out.
15. How many days a week does Rae recommend Augusten have therapy after leaving Proud Institute?
Short Answer Questions
1. During his intake in Chapter 3, why does Augusten lie about the reason he left the airport?
2. What medical condition does Pighead have?
3. In Chapter 2, why does Greer order Augusten to order an alcoholic drink at lunch?
4. In Chapter 5, Greer tells Augusten that the agency is in the running for an account involving what product?
5. What type of print on Rae's dress does Augusten fixate on in Chapter 4?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)