|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Crack(s).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Augusten in Chapter 6, asking him to meet up at a bar?
(c) His brother.
2. In his fantasy of what the Institute will look like, what clinical allowance does Augusten make in Chapter 3?
(a) White walls.
(b) Bleach smell.
(c) Rough sheets.
(d) Tile floors.
3. In Chapter 6, what favor does Augusten do for Pighead?
(a) He walks his dog.
(b) He cleans his house.
(c) He picks up his groceries.
(d) He calls his oncologist.
4. In what periodical did Augusten find the ad for the phone sex line where he met Pighead?
(a) New York Times.
(b) The Village Voice.
(c) The New York Post.
(d) Daily News.
5. In Chapter 7, what does Augusten realize about his attraction to Foster?
(a) It is based entirely on mutual loneliness.
(b) It is the most intense he has ever experienced.
(c) It is similar to the way he felt about his first boyfriend.
(d) It is waning by the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Augusten tell at the beginning of Chapter 8 that he has almost slept with Foster?
2. What are Hayden's addictions?
3. In Chapter 5, what news impelled the the woman speaking at AA to seek help with her alcoholism?
4. Who is the first patient that Kavi introduces Augusten to in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 7, who does Augusten begin to suspect is putting alcohol related items in his office?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)