|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The British Invasion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the gym in Chapter 5, Augusten becomes depressed that others may think that he is what?
(a) An addict.
(c) A weakling.
2. At the karaoke bar in Chapter 1, what television show's theme does Augusten sing?
(a) The Brady Bunch.
(b) The Jetsons.
(d) Gilligan's Island.
3. During his intake in Chapter 3, why does Augusten lie about the reason he left the airport?
(a) He sometimes lies for no reason.
(b) He cannot remember how he arrived.
(c) He does not want to get an employee in trouble.
(d) He wants to seem self-sufficient.
4. In Chapter 6, what favor does Augusten do for Pighead?
(a) He walks his dog.
(b) He cleans his house.
(c) He calls his oncologist.
(d) He picks up his groceries.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what does Augusten spray in his mouth to kill the taste of alcohol?
(c) Salad dressing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why does Greer order Augusten to order an alcoholic drink at lunch?
2. How many beds are in every room in Proud Institute?
3. In their one-on-one therapy in Chapter 4, Rae compares Augusten's new life to what?
4. Along with Greer, Elenor, and Rick, who is present at Augusten's professional intervention in Chapter 2?
5. Where is Pighead calling from at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)