|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The British Invasion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pighead's response to Augusten's news of rehab?
(a) It won't work.
(b) It is a good idea.
(c) It is a strange idea.
(d) It should be longer than 30 days.
2. Why does Augusten take an exorbitant amount of Benadryl?
(a) He is allergic to alcohol.
(b) It intensifies the effects of cocaine.
(c) It helps him sleep when sober.
(d) He likes the color pink.
3. Who is the first person in Augusten's life that he realizes is changing to fit his new lifestyle?
(a) His father.
4. In chapter 4, what personal reaction to reading his letter in group surprises Augusten?
(a) His shaking stops.
(b) He cries.
(c) He cannot speak.
(d) He laughs.
5. Which of the following characters has not left a message on Augusten's machine in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim describe Augusten's work in Chapter 1?
2. In what Manhattan neighborhood did Augusten live when he first moved to New York City?
3. Who is the first patient that Kavi introduces Augusten to in Chapter 3?
4. At the gym in Chapter 5, Augusten becomes depressed that others may think that he is what?
5. What are Hayden's addictions?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)