|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Nothing to be Proud Of.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Greer become angry at Augusten at the meeting?
(a) He is late for the meeting.
(b) His fly is unzipped.
(c) He does not introduce himself to the new client.
(d) He smells of alcohol.
2. According to Augusten in Chapter 2, how long do his hangovers generally last?
(a) Until mid afternoon.
(b) He does not get hangovers.
(c) Until the end of work.
(d) Until lunch.
3. What type of medicine did Augusten start sneaking at a young age?
4. According to Augusten in Chapter 1, his childhood means he has problem with what?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what does Augusten spray in his mouth to kill the taste of alcohol?
(d) Salad dressing.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Augusten arrive at the museum in relation to the time of the meeting in Chapter 2?
2. What personal improvement does Augusten look forward to as he flies to Proud Institute in Chapter 3?
3. How much scotch does Augusten drink when he gets back to his apartment in Chapter 2?
4. Why does Augusten think the girl Jim is eying in Chapter 1 is not his type?
5. While in the karaoke bar, what does Augusten caution himself not to do?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)