|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Nothing to be Proud Of.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Augusten call immediately before going to sleep at the end of Chapter 2?
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
2. In Chapter 1, why does Augusten say he prefers the gin martinis in Cedar Tavern?
(a) They use extra olive brine.
(b) They use top shelf gin.
(c) They use small olives.
(d) They chill the glasses.
3. What is Kavi addicted to in addition to cocaine?
4. At the beginning of the night of Chapter 1, what time does Augusten figure he needs to be home in order to be ready for his meeting tomorrow?
(b) 1 am.
(d) 2 am.
5. In Chapter 2, how do the Faberge clients react to Greer and Augusten drinking at lunch?
(a) They whisper amongst themselves.
(b) They order beers.
(c) They laugh and order sodas.
(d) They walk out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Augusten get from the airport to the Proud Institute?
2. What color are the undyed sections of Peggy's hair?
3. According to Augusten in Chapter 1, his childhood means he has problem with what?
4. In what state is the Proud Institute located?
5. Why does Augusten want to go to Proud Institute?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)