|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Nothing to be Proud Of.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the karaoke bar, what does Augusten caution himself not to do?
(a) Forget to set an alarm.
(b) Wet himself.
(c) Kiss Jim.
(d) Mix clear and dark liquors.
2. When does Augusten arrive in relation to the global brand meeting in Chapter 2?
(a) He is 15 minutes early.
(b) He misses the whole meeting.
(c) He arrives as the meeting begins.
(d) He is 15 minutes late.
3. In Chapter 1, why does Augusten say he prefers the gin martinis in Cedar Tavern?
(a) They use extra olive brine.
(b) They use small olives.
(c) They chill the glasses.
(d) They use top shelf gin.
4. What trace substance does Augusten worry is on his baggage when he is in the airport in Chapter 3?
5. According to Augusten in Chapter 2, how long do his hangovers generally last?
(a) Until the end of work.
(b) Until mid afternoon.
(c) Until lunch.
(d) He does not get hangovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his fantasy of what the Institute will look like, what clinical allowance does Augusten make in Chapter 3?
2. According to Augusten at the beginning of DRY, he is good at giving clients what?
3. What type of medicine did Augusten start sneaking at a young age?
4. What type of scotch does Augusten prefer in his apartment?
5. Why does Augusten want to go to Proud Institute?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)