|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Nothing to be Proud Of.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What line of work is Augusten in in New York?
2. At the beginning of the night of Chapter 1, what time does Augusten figure he needs to be home in order to be ready for his meeting tomorrow?
(a) 1 am.
(d) 2 am.
3. According to Augusten in Chapter 1, his childhood means he has problem with what?
4. When does Augusten arrive at the museum in relation to the time of the meeting in Chapter 2?
(a) He is slightly early.
(b) He is right on time.
(c) He is slightly late.
(d) He misses the meeting entirely.
5. What is Kavi addicted to in addition to cocaine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What immediate proof of Augusten's drinking problem does Elenor offer in Chapter 2?
2. Why does Augusten take an exorbitant amount of Benadryl?
3. How does Jim describe Augusten's work in Chapter 1?
4. Why does Augusten want to go to Proud Institute?
5. What promise does Greer make to Augusten in Chapter 2 after the global brand meeting?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)