|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dangers of Cheez Whiz and Pimento.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In their one-on-one therapy in Chapter 4, Rae compares Augusten's new life to what?
(a) A wildfire.
(b) A new house.
(c) A puzzle.
(d) A football game.
2. In Chapter 6, what symptom of Pighead's sickness keeps appearing?
(a) Pale complexion.
(d) A fever.
3. What ailment does Augusten's mother still suffer from?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A pinched nerve.
(c) A peptic ulcer.
(d) An embolism.
4. In chapter 4, what personal reaction to reading his letter in group surprises Augusten?
(a) His shaking stops.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He cries.
(d) He cannot speak.
5. What type of accent did Augusten attempt when first speaking to Pighead on the phone?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Augusten write in his letter in Chapter 4?
2. What new article of clothing is Foster wearing in Group in Chapter 6?
3. Why does Augusten take an exorbitant amount of Benadryl?
4. In Chapter 6, what does Wendy suggest Augusten do when he is tempted to meet someone at a bar?
5. Why does Augusten want to go to Proud Institute?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)