|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dangers of Cheez Whiz and Pimento.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of print on Rae's dress does Augusten fixate on in Chapter 4?
2. Who calls Augusten in Chapter 6, asking him to meet up at a bar?
(a) His brother.
3. In Chapter 4, when does Pighead fall in love with Augusten?
(a) When Augusten starts drinking heavily.
(b) When he is diagnosed HIV positive.
(c) When he first meets him.
(d) When he moves away form New York.
4. What personal improvement does Augusten look forward to as he flies to Proud Institute in Chapter 3?
(a) Waking up without hangovers.
(b) Losing his gut.
(c) Improving his sexual stamina.
(d) Getting a tan.
5. Why does Augusten pretend to be asleep on Friday night when Hayden talks to him in Chapter 6?
(a) He is thinking about having a drink.
(b) He suspects hayden wants to go out.
(c) He is thinking about Foster.
(d) He is tired of talking to Hayden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What consequence of addiction does Augusten talk about in Chapter 4?
2. What immediate proof of Augusten's drinking problem does Elenor offer in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Wendy suggest Augusten do when he is tempted to meet someone at a bar?
4. Why does Greer suggest she and Augusten take Friday off in Chapter 6?
5. During his intake in Chapter 3, why does Augusten lie about the reason he left the airport?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)