|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dangers of Cheez Whiz and Pimento.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why does Greer order Augusten to order an alcoholic drink at lunch?
(a) To explain his smell.
(b) To relieve his hangover.
(c) To appear cosmopolitan.
(d) To encourage the clients to do the same.
2. How many days a week does Rae recommend Augusten have therapy after leaving Proud Institute?
3. What article of Pighead's clothing does Augusten mock the first time they meet?
(a) His beret.
(b) His pinkie ring.
(c) His scarf.
(d) His pocket square.
4. What is Brian's profession?
(b) Football player.
5. In what periodical did Augusten find the ad for the phone sex line where he met Pighead?
(a) Daily News.
(b) New York Times.
(c) The New York Post.
(d) The Village Voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Greer feel she is getting second-hand from Augusten?
2. What personal improvement does Augusten look forward to as he flies to Proud Institute in Chapter 3?
3. How many beds are in every room in Proud Institute?
4. What are Hayden's addictions?
5. Who is the first patient that Kavi introduces Augusten to in Chapter 3?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)