|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, What'll it Be?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Augusten get from the airport to the Proud Institute?
(a) He walks there.
(b) He takes a cab.
(c) He is picked up by an attendant.
(d) He rents a car.
2. What feature on a man attracts Augusten, according to what he tells Foster in Chapter 6?
(a) A widow's peak.
(b) Furry arms.
(c) Strong arms.
(d) A prominent brow.
3. In Chapter 6, what caveat does Augusten's therapy group make regarding its approval of Hayden staying with Augusten?
(a) They should only eat out.
(b) They should set boundaries.
(c) They should attend different AA meetings.
(d) They should be in constant contact with their sponsors.
4. What do Hayden and Augusten see their last night together?
(a) An action movie.
(b) A Chelsea gallery opening.
(c) A Wagner concert.
(d) A Broadway musical.
5. What type of medicine did Augusten start sneaking at a young age?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds are in every room in Proud Institute?
2. Which of the following characters does Augusten not tell about Foster in Chapter 9?
3. In his fantasy of what the Institute will look like, what clinical allowance does Augusten make in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 9, what does Hayden say nearly triggered a relapse for him?
5. In Chapter 6, what symptom of Pighead's sickness keeps appearing?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)