|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, What'll it Be?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Greer suggest she and Augusten take Friday off in Chapter 6?
(a) A mutual friend is getting married.
(b) They are both exhausted.
(c) Wirksam Beer has not responded yet.
(d) Elenor has not decided about Augusten yet.
2. What type of medicine did Augusten start sneaking at a young age?
3. In Chapter 6, what caveat does Augusten's therapy group make regarding its approval of Hayden staying with Augusten?
(a) They should set boundaries.
(b) They should be in constant contact with their sponsors.
(c) They should attend different AA meetings.
(d) They should only eat out.
4. When Hayden is staying at Augusten's apartment in Chapter 6, Augusten worries he will look at what?
(a) His toiletries.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His address book.
(d) His music collection.
5. What did Hayden do instead of drinking in Chapter 9?
(a) He went to sleep.
(b) He called his sponsor.
(c) He sat in a park.
(d) He went to a meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a positive event that happens midway through Chapter 9?
2. What trace substance does Augusten worry is on his baggage when he is in the airport in Chapter 3?
3. What is Kavi addicted to in addition to cocaine?
4. How close to taking a drink does Hayden get in Chapter 9?
5. In his fantasy of what the Institute will look like, what clinical allowance does Augusten make in Chapter 3?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)