|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, What'll it Be?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What personal news does Hayden give Augusten in Chapter 9?
(a) He is going back to England.
(b) He got a job at a Brooklyn music studio.
(c) He has met someone.
(d) He is in love with him.
2. What feature on a man attracts Augusten, according to what he tells Foster in Chapter 6?
(a) Strong arms.
(b) A prominent brow.
(c) A widow's peak.
(d) Furry arms.
3. How does Hayden first get in touch with Augusten about getting together in Chapter 6?
(a) He calls from rehab.
(b) He calls from Port Authority.
(c) He shows up at Augusten's door.
(d) He shows up at Augusten's work.
4. In Chapter 6, what favor does Augusten do for Pighead?
(a) He calls his oncologist.
(b) He cleans his house.
(c) He picks up his groceries.
(d) He walks his dog.
5. Which of the following characters is not in group with Augusten in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Greer suggest she and Augusten take Friday off in Chapter 6?
2. In his fantasy of what the Institute will look like, what clinical allowance does Augusten make in Chapter 3?
3. What is Brian's profession?
4. What do Hayden and Augusten see their last night together?
5. How close to taking a drink does Hayden get in Chapter 9?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)