|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Eleven, Pas Du Tout, Chapter Fifty-One, Betrayal, Chapter Fifty-Two, Desertion, Chapter Fifty-Three, Blame.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives in Iverness, Scotland?
(a) Roger's adoptive father.
(b) John Grey.
(c) Dr. Abernathy.
2. What happens the first time Roger tries to go through the stones in Chapter 32?
(a) It works.
(b) He nearly dies.
(c) He sees his cousin.
(d) He goes to the wrong time.
3. How long has Brianna's mother been missing?
(a) A month.
(b) A century.
(c) A day.
(d) A year.
4. Where have the Indians decided to go in Chapter 28?
(a) East to join the Mohawk.
(b) North to join another tribe.
(c) South to find a better hunting area.
(d) West to find a less populated area.
5. To what social function are Claire and Jamie invited when they arrive in North Carolina?
(a) A picnic.
(b) A carnival.
(c) A party.
(d) A rodeo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brianna and Jamie argue about in Chapter 49?
2. Who admires Jamie's ability to handle danger on his own in Chapter 15?
3. Why does Jamie decide to build a home in the mountains in Chapter 16?
4. What do the white flowers of strawberries represent in Scottish lore?
5. What does Brianna see on the hand of a stranger in Chapter 41?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)