|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven, Chapter Twenty-Six, Plague and Pestilence, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Trout Fishing in America, Chapter Twenty-Eight, Heated Conversation, Chapter Twenty-Nine, Charnel Houses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Jamie and Claire separate from the rest of the group in Chapter 15?
(a) To make some money.
(b) To find a place to build a home.
(c) To find some food.
(d) To visit some friends.
2. To what social function are Claire and Jamie invited when they arrive in North Carolina?
(a) A party.
(b) A rodeo.
(c) A carnival.
(d) A picnic.
3. What time of the year is it when Brianna visits Roger in Scotland?
4. What is a source of awkwardness between Roger and Brianna?
(a) The subject of family in general.
(b) The subject of the moon landing.
(c) The subject of time travel.
(d) The subject of her parents.
5. Why does Brianna believe she hears the stones?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire find when she falls off a cliff in Chapter 23?
2. In what time period does Brianna live?
3. What do Claire and Jamie find as they walk through the mills in Chapter 13?
4. Why does Roger think Brianna is obsessed with learning about her father?
5. Where is Ian planning on going from South Carolina?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)