|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven, Chapter Twenty-Six, Plague and Pestilence, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Trout Fishing in America, Chapter Twenty-Eight, Heated Conversation, Chapter Twenty-Nine, Charnel Houses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have the Indians decided to go in Chapter 28?
(a) East to join the Mohawk.
(b) North to join another tribe.
(c) South to find a better hunting area.
(d) West to find a less populated area.
2. How was Gavin killed?
(c) Heart attack.
3. What do Claire and Jamie find as they walk through the mills in Chapter 13?
(a) The victim of a rape.
(b) The victim of a homicide.
(c) The victim of a botched abortion.
(d) The victim of hostile Indians.
4. Where is Ian planning on going from South Carolina?
(b) New York.
5. Where does Claire fear Jamie will go, leading to his death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Jamie give to Claire for their twenty-fourth wedding anniversary?
2. Who is Nacognaweto?
3. What does the green of a strawberry plant represent in Scottish lore?
4. Who sends supplies to Claire and Jamie in Chapter 19, suggesting this person accepts their new living arrangements?
5. What have the Indians done with their dead in Chapter 28?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)