|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven, Chapter Twenty-Six, Plague and Pestilence, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Trout Fishing in America, Chapter Twenty-Eight, Heated Conversation, Chapter Twenty-Nine, Charnel Houses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Brianna Randall?
(a) Jamie and Claire's daughter.
(b) Stephen Bonnet's wife.
(c) Fergus' sister.
(d) Gavin Hayes' daughter.
2. Who is Hector Cameron?
(a) Claire's uncle by marriage.
(b) Jamie's uncle by marriage.
(c) Jamie's cousin, twice removed.
(d) Claire's cousin, twice removed.
3. To whose home does Brianna take Roger in order to view the moon landing?
(a) John Grey.
(b) Jocasta Cameron.
(c) Dr. Joseph Abernathy.
(d) Duncan Innes.
4. Who knows about Brianna's unusual paternity besides Roger?
(a) Reverend Wakefield.
(b) Duncan Innes.
(c) Joe Abernathy.
(d) John Grey.
5. Who sends supplies to Claire and Jamie in Chapter 19, suggesting this person accepts their new living arrangements?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what time period does Brianna live?
2. Why does Jamie decide to build a home in the mountains in Chapter 16?
3. Why does Roger take Brianna to Christmas Eve church services in Chapter 17?
4. Where have the Indians decided to go in Chapter 28?
5. Who contracts the measles as Claire's first patient dies in Chapter 26?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)