|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven, Chapter Twenty-Six, Plague and Pestilence, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Trout Fishing in America, Chapter Twenty-Eight, Heated Conversation, Chapter Twenty-Nine, Charnel Houses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Claire and Jamie go for a walk among the mills in Chapter 13?
(a) To visit their new business.
(b) To decide their future.
(c) To be alone.
(d) To discuss going forward in time.
2. Who is Geillis Duncan?
(a) A friend of Fiona's.
(b) A distant relative of Roger's.
(c) A cousin of Brianna's.
(d) A sister of Jamie's.
3. To what celebration does Roger take Brianna during his visit to Boston?
(a) A Celtic festival.
(b) A Fourth of July parade.
(c) A Mardi Gras parade.
(d) A country music festival.
4. Who do Jamie, Claire and Fergus run into while in South Carolina?
(a) Ian and Jenny.
(b) Stephen Bonnet and Ian.
(c) Duncan Innes and Ian.
(d) Ian and Jocasta.
5. Who has this visitor in Chapter 24 brought with him?
(a) William Viscount Ashness, Ninth Earl of Ellesmere.
(b) The governor of North Carolina.
(c) John Quincy Meyers.
(d) Princess Diana of Wales.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jocasta Cameron?
2. How was Gavin killed?
3. What is River Run?
4. Where have the Indians decided to go in Chapter 28?
5. What newspaper article does Roger find in Chapter 22?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)