|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Pirates, Chapter Six, I encounter a Hernia, Chapter Seven, Great Prospects Fraught with Peril, Chapter Eight, Man of Worth Chapter Nine, Two Thirds of a Ghost.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Brianna Randall?
(a) Stephen Bonnet's wife.
(b) Fergus' sister.
(c) Gavin Hayes' daughter.
(d) Jamie and Claire's daughter.
2. Who is present at this party among the other dignified guests?
(a) The mayor.
(b) A congressman.
(c) The govenor.
(d) The president.
3. Why has Roger called Brianna in the middle of the night in Chapter 3?
(a) To alert her to his fahter's death.
(b) To say goodbye.
(c) To tell her to watch the moon landing.
(d) To arrange a visit.
4. Who knows about Brianna's unusual paternity besides Roger?
(a) Duncan Innes.
(b) Reverend Wakefield.
(c) John Grey.
(d) Joe Abernathy.
5. Who is Gavin Hayes?
(a) A friend of Jamie's.
(b) Jamie's brother.
(c) Claire's cousin.
(d) Claire's ex-husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what celebration does Roger take Brianna during his visit to Boston?
2. What is unusual about Jamie and Claire's possessions?
3. Why do Jamie and his group board the Sally Ann even though Jamie is afraid of boats?
4. Who is Hector Cameron?
5. Who is Roger Wakefield?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)