|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Eleven, Pas Du Tout, Chapter Fifty-Four, Captivity, Chapter Fifty-Five, Captivity II, Chapter Fifty-Six, Confessions of the Flesh, Chapter Fifty-Seven, A Shattered Smile.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jamie decide to build a home in the mountains in Chapter 16?
(a) To create a stability in their lives.
(b) To build a Scottish community.
(c) To provide for his children.
(d) To Claire stability.
2. What item from Brianna does Roger receive in Chapter 30?
(a) A birthday card.
(b) A diary.
(c) Her belongings.
(d) A letter.
3. Who finds Jamie first in Chapter 21?
4. What time of the year is it when Brianna visits Roger in Scotland?
5. Who admires Jamie's ability to handle danger on his own in Chapter 15?
(b) A group of Scottish hunters.
(c) A group of hunting Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Jamie give to Claire for their twenty-fourth wedding anniversary?
2. What is Fiona's connection to the circle of stones?
3. To what social function are Claire and Jamie invited when they arrive in North Carolina?
4. What is the relationship between Jamie and his young visitor in Chapter 24?
5. Who does Roger believe is the personification of enduring love?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)