|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Eleven, Pas Du Tout, Chapter Fifty-Four, Captivity, Chapter Fifty-Five, Captivity II, Chapter Fifty-Six, Confessions of the Flesh, Chapter Fifty-Seven, A Shattered Smile.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is this person murdered in Chapter 27?
(a) Because the villagers blame them for a lack of food.
(b) Because the villagers blame her for the measles outbreak.
(c) Because the villagers blame him for the murder of a villager.
(d) Because the villagers blame him for bringing them there.
2. What item from Brianna does Roger receive in Chapter 30?
(a) A letter.
(b) Her belongings.
(c) A birthday card.
(d) A diary.
3. What does Jamie do to this creature that poses a threat to him and Claire in Chapter 15?
(a) Kills it.
(b) Befriends it.
(c) Leads it off a cliff.
(d) Eats it.
4. What had Roger stolen from Stephen Bonnet that he hopes to return to Claire in Chapter 46?
(a) Her portrait.
(b) Her wedding ring.
(c) Her gems.
(d) Her anniversary gift.
5. Who does Brianna arrange to meet alone in Chapter 41?
(a) Roger Wakefield.
(b) Stephen Bonnet.
(c) Duncan Innes.
(d) Jamie Fraser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roger decide to do with the newspaper article he finds in Chapter 22?
2. Who does Jamie dream of while he is waiting for discovery after his injury in Chapter 21?
3. Who is Gillian or Geillis Edgar?
4. What does Lizzie believe happened between Brianna and Roger in Chapter 40?
5. What does the green of a strawberry plant represent in Scottish lore?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)