|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Eight, Beaucoup, Chapter Thirty-Seven, Gloriana, Chapter Thirty-Eight, For those in Peril on the Sea, Chapter Thirty-Nine, A Gambling Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jamie decide to go on his own in Chapter 21?
2. What does the shaman show Claire to help her in her future endeavors in Chapter 20?
(a) Healing roots and herbs in the surrounding forrest.
(b) Healing medications she can make in her kitchen.
(c) How to sew up wounds.
(d) How to check the health of an unborn baby.
3. Why does Roger believe the baby of Morag does not have smallpox in Chapter 39?
(a) His rash is minimal.
(b) His rash is a different color.
(c) His rash is healing.
(d) His rash is different.
4. What problem arises when the first patient dies from measles in Chapter 26?
(a) They are unsure who should bury him.
(b) They are unsure who should pray over his grave.
(c) They are unsure how to bury him.
(d) They are unsure who his family is.
5. What deal does the captain of the Gloriana make with Roger in Chapter 39 in a deal to save the baby's life?
(a) Roger should marry the baby's mother.
(b) Roger should pledge his employ on the ship for five years to save the baby.
(c) They should gamble for both the baby and Roger's life.
(d) Roger should pay the captain for the baby's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain order to be done with the sick passengers in Chapter 38?
2. Who is Mueller?
3. What dreams has the shaman been having in regards to Claire in Chapter 20?
4. Who is Nacognaweto?
5. What is River Run?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)