|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Ten, Impaired Relations, Chapter Forty-Six, Comes a Stranger, Chapter Forty-Seven, A Father's Song, Chapter Forty-Eight, Away in a Manger, Chapter Forty-Nine, Choices, Chapter Fifty, In Which all is Revealed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Claire see in the future that makes her afraid for Jamie's life in the past?
(a) His death certificate.
(b) His autopsy report.
(c) His tombstone.
(d) His obituary.
2. What had Roger stolen from Stephen Bonnet that he hopes to return to Claire in Chapter 46?
(a) Her anniversary gift.
(b) Her wedding ring.
(c) Her gems.
(d) Her portrait.
3. Why did Brianna send Roger a package at Oxford during the summer term in Chapter 30?
(a) So he could use it in his work.
(b) So he could share it with his colleagues.
(c) So he would get it immediately.
(d) So he would not get it right away.
4. Who is Gillian or Geillis Edgar?
(a) Fiona's sister.
(b) Fiona's cousin.
(c) Fiona's grandmother.
(d) Fiona's professor.
5. What danger catches Jamie nearly unawares in Chapter 15?
(a) A lion.
(b) A poisonous snake.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the white flowers of strawberries represent in Scottish lore?
2. Who is Pollyanne escaping from in Chapter 14?
3. What does Roger believe the package Brianna sent him in Chapter 30 is supposed to mean?
4. What does Jamie do to this creature that poses a threat to him and Claire in Chapter 15?
5. What does the red of a strawberry represent in Scottish lore?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)