|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Ten, Impaired Relations, Chapter Forty-Six, Comes a Stranger, Chapter Forty-Seven, A Father's Song, Chapter Forty-Eight, Away in a Manger, Chapter Forty-Nine, Choices, Chapter Fifty, In Which all is Revealed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the red of a strawberry represent in Scottish lore?
2. What does Claire want to offer Brianna to help with her predicament?
(a) An abortion.
(b) A home of her own.
(c) A trip home.
(d) An arranged marriage.
3. What has Gillian written about in her diary?
(a) Attempts to travel in time with the stone circle.
(b) Her ancestors.
(c) Her research into the circle of stones.
(d) Her adventures in Scotland.
4. Who is Pollyanne escaping from in Chapter 14?
(a) Jocasta Cameron.
(b) Froquard Campbell.
(c) Sergeant Merchison.
(d) Duncan Innes.
5. What do the white flowers of strawberries represent in Scottish lore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens the first time Roger tries to go through the stones in Chapter 32?
2. What does Jamie confess he has done to Roger in Chapter 50?
3. What does Jamie encourage Brianna to do in Chapter 50 when she becomes concerned about Roger's safety?
4. What danger catches Jamie nearly unawares in Chapter 15?
5. Why does Jamie decide to build a home in the mountains in Chapter 16?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)