|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Ten, Impaired Relations, Chapter Forty-Six, Comes a Stranger, Chapter Forty-Seven, A Father's Song, Chapter Forty-Eight, Away in a Manger, Chapter Forty-Nine, Choices, Chapter Fifty, In Which all is Revealed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger believe the package Brianna sent him in Chapter 30 is supposed to mean?
(a) She is breaking up with him.
(b) She is leaving for the past.
(c) She is committing suicide.
(d) She is accepting his proposal.
2. What does Jamie confess he has done to Roger in Chapter 50?
(a) Sent him back to Wilmington.
(b) Had him arrested for rape.
(c) Killed him.
(d) Sold him to the Indians.
3. What happens the first time Roger tries to go through the stones in Chapter 32?
(a) He goes to the wrong time.
(b) He nearly dies.
(c) It works.
(d) He sees his cousin.
4. What had Roger stolen from Stephen Bonnet that he hopes to return to Claire in Chapter 46?
(a) Her portrait.
(b) Her gems.
(c) Her wedding ring.
(d) Her anniversary gift.
5. What does the green of a strawberry plant represent in Scottish lore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fiona believe protects the travelers as they pass through the circle of stones?
2. What does Jamie encourage Brianna to do in Chapter 50 when she becomes concerned about Roger's safety?
3. Where are Jamie and his group taking Pollyanne in Chapter 14?
4. Why does Jamie decide to build a home in the mountains in Chapter 16?
5. What ceremony does Gillian believe must be performed to protect travelers as they go through the circle of stones?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)