|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Ten, Impaired Relations, Chapter Forty-Six, Comes a Stranger, Chapter Forty-Seven, A Father's Song, Chapter Forty-Eight, Away in a Manger, Chapter Forty-Nine, Choices, Chapter Fifty, In Which all is Revealed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire want to offer Brianna to help with her predicament?
(a) A home of her own.
(b) An arranged marriage.
(c) A trip home.
(d) An abortion.
2. What do Brianna and Jamie argue about in Chapter 49?
(a) Brianna's love for Roger.
(b) Brianna's love for her stepfather.
(c) Brianna's rapist.
(d) Brianna's decision to come to 1769.
3. What does Jamie encourage Brianna to do in Chapter 50 when she becomes concerned about Roger's safety?
(a) Ask the Indians if they have seen him.
(b) Forget him.
(c) Draw a portrait of him.
(d) Visit the local city and their police officials.
4. What does the red of a strawberry represent in Scottish lore?
5. Why do Jamie and Claire separate from the rest of the group in Chapter 15?
(a) To find some food.
(b) To find a place to build a home.
(c) To visit some friends.
(d) To make some money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roger believe the package Brianna sent him in Chapter 30 is supposed to mean?
2. Who admires Jamie's ability to handle danger on his own in Chapter 15?
3. What does the green of a strawberry plant represent in Scottish lore?
4. Who does Roger meet in the forest as he approaches Fraser's Ridge in Chapter 46?
5. Who is Pollyanne escaping from in Chapter 14?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)