Part One, O Brave New World, Chapter One, A Hanging in Eden Chapter Two, In Which we Meet a Ghost
1. Why do Jamie, Claire, and Fergus come to South Carolina in Chapter 1?
(a) To take over an abandoned plantation.
(b) To visit family.
(c) To return to the future.
(d) To watch an execution.
2. What city in South Carolina do Jamie, Claire and Fergus come to in Chapter 1?
(c) Mount Pleasant.
3. In what language does Jamie call out in during the execution of Gavin Hayes?
4. Who do Jamie, Claire and Fergus run into while in South Carolina?
(a) Ian and Jenny.
(b) Ian and Jocasta.
(c) Duncan Innes and Ian.
(d) Stephen Bonnet and Ian.
5. Where is Ian planning on going from South Carolina?
(d) New York.
6. Where does Jamie and his group decide to travel when they leave South Carolina?
(a) Cape Cod.
(b) Cape Lookout.
(c) Cape Hatteras.
(d) Cape Fear.
This section contains 4,366 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)