|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is insistent for Ruth to forge a letter?
2. Whom does Imogene consider being in a past life?
(a) A chipmunk.
(b) A bird.
(d) A pilgrim.
3. What does Ruth notice when arriving home in Part 2, Chapter 15?
(a) Carl is missing.
(b) Clement is missing.
(c) A boat on the lake.
(d) A car at her house.
4. What do the low farm prices make people want to do in protest?
(a) Break eggs.
(b) Dump milk.
(c) Not sell their goods.
(d) Shut down their farms.
5. What do the boys and girls play in order to get a glimpse at each other's underwear or to get a kiss from each other?
(a) Jump rope.
(c) Dodge ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns a silver, monogrammed pocketknife?
2. Where is Ruth ashamed that she would often take Imogene?
3. As the novel opens, Ruth insists that _____________.
4. Who teaches Amanda arithmetic?
5. Who is lazy about chores?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)